Forum home Swap and Sale

Rustic vintage village fete wedding

I have around 20 tree slices that will be ready after my wedding at the end of May. Collection ideally from Devon, however I may be able to arrange them getting to Staffordshire or Sussex.

• May2014May2014 Posts: 300

I also have ten of the bird cages pictured above, plus six smaller ones which I'm using for my top table. more pictures to be uploaded once I get to Devon next week!

wooden signs, handmade my h2b. We are going to use them on the way to the reception, plus the distance signs are being used on a signpost at the marquee itself.

• I might be interested in the tree slices, how much are you looking for them?

Make me an offer?

• GracieGGracieG Posts: 44

Where in devon are you? Are they still available?

Still available. Near Okehampton. 

• Bridetobe14Bridetobe14 Posts: 332 New bride

Hi there, I'd be really interested in all of the arrow signs that say wedding, they are lovely and exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately I'm in a Scotland, would you consider a courier delivery? I could arrange. Also, how much would you take for them? I think there are 7? Thanks xx

Hello, yes there are 7. Where in Scotland are you And when do you need them by? I'm coming up to Glasgow in July so might be able to arrange something then. Otherwise I'm happy to look into courier delivery after my wedding at the end of the month as I'll need to weigh/measure them.  How does £35 plus postage sound? x

£35 plus postage would be fab. We are in the south but have family in Glasgow. Wedding is Mid July but would quite like them prior to that if that would be okay?  x

I will look into a courier then and get them off to you after the wedding. Will be sometime in June if this is ok?

That would be perfect. Thank you so much image I will mail you my email to stay in touch x

• I have no idea how much that sort of thing costs, I was going to ask my neighbour if he could do some for me as hes been chopping down a few trees from his woods, but thought perhaps this might be easier

• Sunny B2Sunny B2 Posts: 27

Hello, I am really interested in the tree slices, where is Staffordshire can I collect them from? I live in London but my family is in Birmingham.

What price are you looking for? 

Thanks

How many do you need trouble and  sunny?

i have 21 altogether, some are slightly different thicknesses as I am using some for my cake stand etc.

how does £8 a slice sound? I live in Stone sunny.

• elaine doveelaine dove Posts: 80

Hi i would be interested in tree slices I need about  3 or 4 I don't need them until next May so if anyone buys them for before them I would be interested in them after their use, but where in Sussex could I get them from my daughter lives there thanks please pm me as do not get notification my email is [email protected] 

thanks 

Hi there 

Any word on the wedding signs? X

Hi! I'm going back down to Devon next weekend to sort everything out, as it was a bit if a rush the Sunday after the wedding to get everything down and packed up. I think we still have most of the signs but I need to count them to make sure before I can say exactly! Hope that's ok!

C x

Ok if you could let me know as soon as you can that would be great. Due to time, I will probably look for some elsewhere as a back up so can't guarantee I will definitely take them, just don't want to be left without any. Thanks 

Hi bridetobe14. Have sorted the signs and this is currently what I have in my possession:

I think my bridesmaid has two more but I can't get hold of her at the moment to get them. I also have these:

we can sand and repainted these and get everything sent off to you on monday if that would be ok? Just let me know exactly what you want so I can look into a courier.

thanks xx