Forum home Swap and Sale

Wedding Clearout

herstoryherstory Posts: 1,268

Okay it may take me a few nights to post the lot, I am going to do a first come first served basis so please just post on the thread that you are interested in an item.

• herstoryherstory Posts: 1,268

Please note I will only be sending stuff by royal mail sign for or tracked and traced parcel force, I like to know things have got to there destination!

Yes the pint bottle of blumers is meant to be in the pictures to give a sense of scale image

Item 1 - lovely purple roses

Purple flowers, 126 in total, 21 bunches of 6, but they are just tied together with wire. 

As you can see in the pictures they each just under 3 inches wide.

I did not use these ran out of time and room in the two cars we took to the venue,originally had 24 bunches but I used 18 for experimenting and some of those made it to the venue.

Looking for £60 plus postage at £13.

I am willing to spilt the lot but the postage will still be £13 because they wound need to be sent in a box and I don't want to squash them too mush in the post.

They have a covered stem so unless you want to strip them I don't recommended using them with florist foam but they look good tied together or as separate stems.

Clear jar is a 500ml sainsburys mayo jar, the flower in the jar is one of the ones I used for experimenting, the stems are very flexible, one of my bridesmaids maid and oversized daisy chain style crown out of six of my experimental ones.

Pictures

2. Cheaper purple and cream roses

Next lot of flowers - purple & cream fashion roses 60cm tall

These are not as nice as the others

Again I ran out of room in my car, I did take one box of each colour to the venue, and they looked great when my bridesmaids and friends opted to use them to do some extra decorations in the reception room.

I would not use them for bouquets, might use them to bulk out table decorations but I see these as filler flowers not feature ones!

Looking for £12 for a box of 36, or £40 for all four, plus postage.

Postage will be £13 if it is one box or 4 due to the length of the box, they are in the original suppliers box.

Each box just has one colour in it I have 2 purple boxes and 2 cream, I really do not want to unpack any boxes to mix them, I found out the hard way with the ones I used but are not selling that they never all fit back in the box properly!

The last picture is the giant bunch I have from the 2 boxes I did use!

Coltswolds85 has asked for 2 of these if no one wants all 5 I can split them, its just the p&p is going to be £13 for 1 or 5 they are such an awakward shape.

************************************************************************************************

Item 3 - five wish trees / table centres

I bought these off a bride on the forum, they are fab, a couple do have a bit of damage were the branches have been stretched a bit too far but this is at joints, and unles you know it is there you won't see it, the quily of them shows beacuse the colour under the top layer is also a creamy colour.

They arenot your plain white trees you see in hobby craft the bride I got them off shipped them over from America because she wanted a more natural look.

I am hoping for £60 for the lot,  without the beads or lights, p&p is going to be £13, I sound like a broken recorded but for the size parcel they will be that is the best price parcel force do.

Size about 80cm tall and 40cm ish wide although you can do them wider or slimmer, they have a reasonable level of movement in the branches.

I decorated them with strings of clear beads, I can pass on the ebay sellers details I got the beads off.

If you want the lights they would be an extra £10, they are balloon lights but I loved the fact it was really hard to see the string between the leds.

**************************************************************************************************

3A - big wishing tree 

There is also one bigger tree about 115cm tall that goes with these hoping for £20 for that it does have some damage but nothing that a bit of superglue could not fix!

p&p £13

• Speccy4eyesSpeccy4eyes Posts: 2,050

Herstory

Have you considered using Collect + for your deliveries? you can track parcels with them and they are tons cheaper than parcel force

Just an idea... hope it helps with your larger items

Speccy4eyes thanks for the tip there are a few places near me, but the big stuff is bigger then their maximum size!

I could use TNT if anyone wants a lot of stuff off me but otherwise it is not worth trekking out to the depot, arranging for any delivery firm to collect from me is always a real pain.

That's all for tonight, I still have the hearts signs and some unworn Rachel Simpson shoes, just 4 identical pairs in different sizes to list!

These are the shoes 

http://shoelovesyou.co.uk/shop/belle-ivory/

looking for £20, but that includes p&p they have only been tried on by my bridesmaids, for size they have been in their boxes in my living room ever since!

I have them in a 4, 5, 6 & 7, as my bridesmaids are half sizes the bigger ones were a better fit (the 5 & the 7) for each, but we then went and bought some wedges in sliver for them to wear.

I want to get it all listed now, but need to go to bed!

First refusal; Em85

4 hessian just married sign 

Looking for £5, p&p £2.50

5. Just married banners thick paper/thin card

£4 for the used one and £7 for the one still in it's packing, p&p £2.50

We used one on our top table 

6. Directional signs, 14 in total

£5 plus £2.50 p&p

3 x wedding

4 x bar - one has sellotape on it, not much but to pull it off will damage the sign

3 x toilets

3 x party

1 x this way

I originally had 4 of each, I don't have a clue were the rest went! I will pop them back in 3 of the 4 original boxes to limit any damage the royal mail may do! Also by the time I have wrapped the lot it will be small parcel size.

That's it for tonight there is more, and if you want more than one thing I will ask no more than £15 p&p unless you live outside the UK or want it the next day! image

hearts on red twine

photo frames 

Wooden scoops - under offer

metal tongs and scoops - under offer

more wedding magazines then is reasonable, free if you are willing to collect them, I will count them up in the next few days.

Florist blocks 16 to be collected and 10 long rectangular trays, not worth posting these for what they cost, but if you are happy to pick up then a £5 would buy them.

• Hello

have you got a photo of the confetti cones please and how much are you looking for?

may be interested in this, thank you!

First refusal: Springinmystep 

7. Confetti Cones 40, Ivory with an embossed pattern - BRAND NEW, which is why they are still flat, I only made up the number I needed.

Looking for £10 including p+p, 

You will be getting 40 of the flat ones, the made up one is one I am keeping, please note confetti and ribbon are not included.

They are already glued together (they came like that) you just have to squeeze/pop them into shape. I found curling ribbon the best thing to secure the top with.

First refusal: MissP4Now 

Second refusal: Vicky E

8. Cake boxes

10 in a pack £2.50 per pack, these are plain ivory/cream, p&p £2.20 if you wan 1 pack or all 6!

9. Keep Calm and Carry on mini wooden bunting

£3 each, £2.50 p&p

First refusal: Cotswolds85 - SOLD

Second refusal: CC6

10. wooden letters spelling CARDS

These aer a bit scuffed, if your a perfectionist you may want to paint them, they can be strung up but the string went missing because my bridesmaids, well see below...

Looking for £8 and £3.50 p&p

11. Card box

I will be honest the box is battered but nothing a bit of tape can't fix, and you won't see it the satin  style cover. covers the lot, like a tissue box cover

£5 including p+p, and the size of the box, even flattened means its a small parcel.

The box has been flat packed

12. Baskets - 6 small - 25cm by 12cm, plastic lined

£1 each, p&p £3.50 if you want one or all six

13. Date blocks - this one is funny

I bought it from a bride on here the two number locks are identical, so no 4, 8 or 9, do not buy this if you need those numbers in your date!

I just want p&p for this it comes in at £3.90, if your wanting anything else off me, if the p&p is more than that it would be free, if it is less then we can negotiate

14. Hearts x5, there are 2 of the wooden rustic ones

£2.50 each, p&p £2.50 for one or all of them

There is more, but it will have to wait until after work!

• MissP4nowMissP4now Posts: 166

Hi I am interested in the cake boxes and also tongs and scoops please x

• Can i have the CARDS sign please? If you pm me your email i can paypal some money over this evening. 

Thanks,

• Ps. Would you split the wish trees? I would take two of them. 

• Speccy4eyesSpeccy4eyes Posts: 2,050

Interested in the Ivy, if it becomes available

• I'd be interested in the confetti cones - are they used? Thanks x

• CC6CC6 Posts: 26

Let me know if the CARDS letters dont sell - i'd be interested.

Thanks.

I have contacted everyone who asked first about items, if you asked second have made a note on the item just in case the first person changes there mind - it also helps me keep track!

Speccy4eyes - SOLD

****************************************************************************************************

15. Long Ivy dark, 180cm per strand to be exact x 7

£1.50 a strand, postage will vary min £2.50 max £12, depends what size box/package it will fit into.