Crafty books and stamps

Got a few bits to shift....to make room for more image

First the Books

Selling for £3.00.......... Will send by Collect + as they are cheaper than Royal mail so will be between £4.89 and 6.19 to send (depending on the weight when I've packaged it all up

Selling for £3.00.......... Will send by Collect + as they are cheaper than Royal mail so will be between £4.89 and 6.19 to send (depending on the weight when I've packaged it all up

These books are HUGE with loads of ideas in them. Really useful

Also have a copy of the DIY wedding manual which I will sell for £5 which includes the postage

Secondly The stamps

Hobby craft Clear RSVP stamp Brand new

£2. which includes postage

Wedding rings stamp
Selling for £4 which includes postage (due to the shape its classed as a small packet and costs 2.80 to send second class)

BRIDAL LINGERIE

I bought 2 different basques in Ivory, thinking I would need support in my dress.... Thats not the case but as they were purchased through a catalogue, they can't be return.... I haven't even tried them on, they are brand new so maybe they will work for someone in here. Not asking for the retail price, just enough for a quick (hopefully) sale

first up
Ivory Satin Basque by Splendour size 36 D

removable straps, padded bust, underwired, hook and eye closure at the back. Boned

£6.00 plus postage (be about £4.00 to send)

Second one

Ivory Basque 34D brand new with tags

Slightly padded in the bust, underwired, Hook and eye closures, beautiful lacy details, fake corset front

Complete with Suspenders

Selling for £8 (postage is extra, another £4.00 minimum)

Please feel free to ask any questions, I'm happy to help