Forum home Swap and Sale

Looking for a veil for sale

Hello, I am looking for a not too pricey veil to buy in case anyone would like to make a bride to be v happy. It needs to be white, ideally minimum elbow length, and plain or with lace edging. Please get in touch if you have one. 

• BexgreenBexgreen Posts: 505

When do u need if for? 

• BauhiniaBauhinia Posts: 91

I've got a 2 tier ribbon edge veil, it's ivory though. It's never been worn, just changed my mind and wanted a single tier instead! 

• hi, wedding is September...

Bauhinia I think ivory might not be quite right esp if it is not full length but thanks for the offer.

• BauhiniaBauhinia Posts: 91

Hey, sorry didn't say it's cathedral length. No worries though, hope you find what you're looking for! image

• Oooh please share a picture if it? 

• chrisadechrisade Posts: 22

Bauhinia, I am looking for a ribbon edged ivory cathedral veil. Please PM me if yours is still available. Thanks

• Lisa - brideLisa - bride Posts: 377

I have a very fine edged cathedral veil for sale if you're interested chrisade? PM me if so.

• Hannah85Hannah85 Posts: 209

I have a 2 tier veil for sale, comes down to just below the bum! 

To be honest I am not sure if it's white or ivory! I would assume ivory as my dress was ivory and brought them from the same shop.  

Its plain with lace edging and little droplets, it stunning, hard to explain so will take a pic for you, does have a tiny hole unfortunately that happened on the day, you wouldn't notice it though, I didn't till I hung it up after the wedding.

let me know if you are interested, was expensive so looking for around £70 In its condition. 

The shorter top tier just has diamontes and the droplets, the longer tier has the lace trim, diamantes and droplets.