Rustic vintage country wedding items for sale!

Hi all,

This site was the best whilst I was planning my wedding, and now it's my turn to sell items for other lucky brides-to-be! I have some items over from my wedding that I have decided it is ok to part with! image

Happy for collection from Stone, Staffordshire. Collection may also be possible from Lewes, Sussex or Okehampton, Devon by arrangement. Happy to post wherever (although the glasses may not be the best idea for posting)! All costs below don’t include P&P which I will just do at whatever it costs me to send. Any questions just let me know imageThanks!

1 child wedding activity pack with crayons £2
100 striped paper bags, 7"x9" £2.50
4 gold chalkboards- bathroom signs, bar and guestbook £4 each or 4 for £15 (I can change the names before sending)
11 small heart chalkboard stands £7
6 small ivory birdcages £25
48 battery powered tealights £15
Mixed bags of scrabble tiles 10p a letter or £15 for all
28 small luggage tags, as new 50p
1 pair wedding wellies with ribbon, size 4 £35
1 wedding arrow £4
1 roll ivory lace net, 30cm width. Loads left on roll £5
40 pink/peach rose garlands, 6' long £45
125 paper doilies, 166mm £1 RESERVED
125 paper doilies, 215mm £1 RESERVED
12 ivory photo frames £25
26 vintage luggage labels, various locations £4
5 small church candles £2.50
8 large church candles £8
Approx 20 scrabble racks, gold £15
1 LOVE letters £5
20 white wicker hearts, plus raffia £45
1 wooden frame/chalkboard £3
2 hanks hessian string £2
3 square white lanterns £10 RESERVED
Giant jenga £15
Giant dominos £7
Croquet set £15
5 space hoppers, 4 blue and 1 orange £20
14 lengths pink outdoor bunting, approx 30ft each £30
Blue outdoor bunting, various lengths £10
5 glass vases for bouquets £10
2 empty frames for photobooth etc £4 each
15 small white umbrellas £40
5 large white umbrellas (2 slightly smaller than other 3) £25
2 large cream umbrellas £15
800g dried lavender £8
30 blue/turquoise glass tealight holders £30
48 hexagonal jam jars, decorated with lace and hessian £50
48 jam jar lids £5
50 assorted size and shape jam jars, decorated with lace and hessian £50
12 assorted size and shape jam jars, undecorated £4
1 chalkboard for lawn games £7
1 chalkboard for taxi numbers £6
25 heart bubbles for tables £3
50 cream cotton fabric jam jar covers, plus elastic bands and hessian to decorate £5
4 fake hydrangea flowers £4
Wooden heart cake toppers £5
China bird cake toppers, white £10
Wooden table numbers, 1-9 £15
9/10 large ivory bird cages £120
Approx 20 large tree slices, untreated. Make me an offer!
50 shepherd hooks, black £150
10 white tablecloths, round, to fit 5'6 tables £90
10 white tablecloths to fit 6' trestle tables £90
10 hessian and lace table runners £30
100 purple fabric napkins £60
2 large plastic drink dispensers £20 each
Approx 200m pastel bunting, various lengths. Make me an offer!
100 chair back bunting lengths £75
1 large shallow wicker basket for confetti cones £10
1 large whitewashed basket £5
4 bridesmaid dresses, various colours with lace £40 each
3 Alfred Angelo bridesmaid dresses, style 7016 £30 each
2/3 navy silk cravats, 1 for child £5
1 small white raffia box with lid, used for wish tree tags £4
3 East of India stamps £7 for all
1 order of service stamp £4 RESERVED
1 hessian and lace ring pillow £3
1 jupon ivory fishtail petticoat with hoop £15
3 pairs silver and white Irregular Choice Shoes, style Nanny Nuts £30 each
3 silver and diamonte hair combs £4 each
1 world map poster, for tableplan £9
6 rolls of crepe paper streamers for photobooth backdrop, various colours, brand new £6 for all
1 roll thin duck egg blue bias binding for bunting £3
1 roll white bias binding £5
1 wedding wish tree £30
1 heart craft punch £2
1 maid of honour hanger £10
3 bridesmaid hangers £10 each
15 Wooden direction signs- wedding, church, reception, parking etc £75
125 Chinese paper lanterns, various colours and sizes, some brand new still in packaging£125 for all or prices as follows:
-24 extra small green Chinese lanterns £15
-24 extra small pink Chinese lanterns £15
-1 medium green Chinese lantern £1
-6 large turquoise Chinese lanterns £12
-10 pale pink medium Chinese lanterns £11
-10 purple medium Chinese lanterns £11
-7 medium mid-blue Chinese lanterns £8
-5 lime green medium Chinese lanterns £6
-7 fuchsia medium Chinese lanterns £8
-5 navy medium Chinese lanterns £6
-6 duck egg blue small Chinese lanterns £6
-2 small fuchsia Chinese lanterns £2
-10 small white Chinese lanterns £10
-8 large white Chinese lanterns £16

• May2014May2014 Posts: 300

Heart cake toppers. As new condition as we didn't put them in the cake, just next to it. £5

Bird cake topper ornaments x2. Again, as new as they were just next to the cake. £10

Turquoise tea light holders with lace around the top. I'm not sure exactly how many I have but at least 30 I think. £30

Wooden table numbers 1-9. We spray painted these gold but could easily be repainted £15

9 large rustic ivory birdcages. Just so that I am totally honest, these are slightly chipped- they came like this for the 'rustic' theme and I liked it so I left them as they are. It was hardly noticeable on the day anyway. Will be sad to see these go! £120

Tree slices. I have about 20 of these which we used as table centrepieces and also as our stands for the wedding cake and cheese in the evening. These are collection only from Devon for obvious reasons! Or, given time, I may be able to get these to Staffordshire or sussex. Make me an offer!

Shepherd hooks x50. We used these to hang jam jars and tea lights from outside, and also for our outdoor bunting marking the parking etc. £150, collection only. Currently in Devon but could get to staffordshire or Sussex.

outdoor bunting, large penants. Most lengths are pink but some are a light blue. I think there is around 50metres altogether but I will measure at the weekend to be exact if anyone is interested. £35

Jam jars, decorated with various lace and hessian lengths. Some have jute twine handles so we could hang them. All different shapes and sizes! I think there are around 100 altogether. £75

15 white umbrellas. New, unused. We just took them out of the packaging in case it rained on the day but we were blessed with beautiful weather. £40

5 glass vases, used to hold the bouquets. £10

3 white lanterns. £10

A number of East of India stamps. Bird stamp £1.50, champagne stamp £3, Mr and mrs stamp £2.50. All used for decorating our wedding stationary and wish tree tags.

Spare wish tree tags. Decorated with the stamps as below. 95 tags (I massively overestimated!) in two slightly different sizes but both still big enough to write a decent message on. Heart cut out stamp in bottom corner or each. 

Order of service stamp. Used. £4.

Heart punch used for wish tree tags above. £2

Wish tree. Looked beautiful and am sad to part with it but just have nowhere to keep it in the house! £30

4 beautiful bridesmaids dresses. These were originally Alfred Angelo dresses, altered professionally to have the lace straps and sash added to fit my vintage theme. All different colours:

Teal- size 10

Burgandy/wine - size 10

Purple - size 6/8

Blue - size 16

Lots more to come tomorrow, off to bed for now! Any questions, feel free to pm me and I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks for looking!

More photos available here, if you see anything you like that haven't been listed yet then please just ask.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.703539226373130.1073742009.389436844450038&type=1

• Wow....I just looked at the photos on your facebook link!!! What a magical day you had. I particularly LOVE what you have do e with the Scrabble place names. image

I am interested in some of your shepherds crooks, what length are they? Also, would you be willing to post them? I may also be able to take the outdoor bunting off your hands.

Thanks. X

Thank you! It was a magical day but was over so fast and now just seems like a dream!

im not sure how large they are as they are currently still with my mum in Devon. They are about hip height once in the ground?!  how many would you be interested in?

x

100 seat back bunting strings. Half on pale pink binding, half on pale blue bunting. All with three penants in various colours and patterns. Got loads of comments for these on the day! Handmade by me, so I can't claim that they are perfect! £75

• Jod3sJod3s Posts: 56

Hi how much do you want for the tree slices?  How many do you have? X

Wooden wedding signs, we hung these on the roads on the way to the wedding, then had a signpost with the places that meant the most to us at the reception. I have 6 signs saying wedding, 2 parking, 1 church and 1 reception. I also have 5 other signs which could be sanded and repainted with whatever you want, just let me know. 15 signs altogether, £75.

Ive just seen how many you have lol. Would you consider posting if I arranged a courier? Thanks x

Hi Jod3s, I think I have between 15-20. Where are you based as I don't think I can post them!? I would like about £5 each for them.

you could look into a courier but they are VERY heavy?

Where in Devon do you live could you pm your postcode please? X

• If jod3s doesnt take them all, I would like some of the tree slices, I can pick up from sussex image

Hi trouble and strife, whereabouts in Sussex are you? I probably won't be able to get them there until August now, is that any good for you? How many do you want?

• thats fine, Im not getting married until next year. Im actually in Surrey, but could drive to sussex. I would be after about 10, so Ill see how many the other lady wants

Hi trouble, I haven't heard anything from the other lady yet, so if I don't hear anything from her by tonight then you are welcome to the tree slices. 10 slices at £5 each, does £50 sound ok? 

• yes that sounds good to me, Ill just double check with the other half tonight image

• Hello, I never noticed until now that you had replied about the shepherds crooks! Sorry!  I would take 16 of them if you were able to post them?  Would love to do similar to what you did and have flowers in jars leading up to kirk door. image x

• Shells7Shells7 Posts: 14

Hello - do you still have the turquoise tea light holders?  They are very cute.

• Hi may, we would like 12 of the tree slices rather than 10 if you have enough?

Hi trouble, 12 is fine. I've just spoken to mum and she says a few of them have some splits appearing so I will check them over when I go down at the end of July and let you know?

scottishb2b- I will look into the courier for the shepherds crooks as obviously they are rather large and bulky. Postage would be extra,and I'd like £4 per crook? Let me know if this is ok.

shells- yes I still have the turquoise tealights. There are 30 altogether. Would you need them posted? As they are glass and will be rather heavy.

• Shells7Shells7 Posts: 14

thanks May, yes I would need them posted, perhaps I could arrange a courier, I can certainly look into that

I will weigh them tonight to give you an idea of cost for a courier x

They weigh just under 5kg for the 30 with packaging  at the moment Shells. Try myHermes or collect+ for a courier, they're generally the cheapest I've found in the past x