Homemade wedding invites

I have a few different invitation designs, this is my first one, your own colours can be chosen for the heart and text if you don't want these colours or would like something to match your wedding colour scheme. I also can make this design into RSVPs, Evening invites and save the dates. The invitations will be printed onto good quality cream A5 card, and RSVPS and save the dates onto A6. If you would like a different coloured card just let me know and I'll see what we can do image 

You can contact me on [email protected]][email protected] to discuss prices and how many invites you would like xo 

• Sophia15Sophia15 Posts: 466

Again, any colours can be used for either invitation design, guests names can also be printed onto each individual invitation at an extra charge 

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

Have you designed these yourself?

Yeah I've been creating my own for my wedding, but haven't decided on which ones I'm going to have yet so coming up with several designs image Still have another year before I need to send mine out! haha xx

• These are really good, however you may need to proof read and use spell checker I noticed a couple of mistakes on the 2nd pictures xx