Items for sale from our perfect June wedding

YAYW has been my favourite for finding hard to source wedding items and getting new wedding ideas. Now I’m officially married I’m happy to return the favour by offering some items we no longer need. Many of these were lovingly handmade and I can only give them knowing that they will be enjoyed by others.

Postage is not included in any of the prices, but I will charge only what it costs me to send. Collection from central Cambridge is welcome (and indeed preferable). I will aim to post next weekend.

1. Wedding postbox - £25 + pp
  2. 30+ homemade heart and music scented candles - £20 (prefer collection, but I can look into postage)
  3. Eight musical confetti cones (*free) SOLD
  4. Ivory Bridal Cover Up with Swarovski detailing - £15 + pp
  5. “Thank You” sign - £2 + pp
  6. 29 Champagne Bottle Bubbles - £3 + pp SOLD
  7. Two veils - £25 + pp SOLD
  8. 10m bunting £3 +pp
  9. Rose Ring Cushion £3 + PP
  10. N and J letters (*free)

• NYYZ3NYYZ3 Posts: 15

1. Wedding Postbox (approx. 75cm by 30cm)

£25 + pp (or free collection)

This was my Christmas project - lovingly handmade with red tissue papier-mâché. It is very sturdy so your cards will be secure! It proved to be a fun talking point at our wedding.

• jemmykins09jemmykins09 Posts: 618

would you be able to send me pictures of the veils and the cover up please?

actually the ring pillow too lol

2. 30+ homemade rustic candles

£20 (free collection, or I can look at postage but I worry about breakages) 

More than thirty candles decorated in aged music sheets with open hearts and gold ribbon. These candles were made with beeswax and scented with jasmine, hyacinth, vanilla, rose and ylang ylang oils. A delicate and airy soft scent.

They were only used in the evening celebrations and because the width of each candle is that of the jar, they will easily have 8+ hours left!

Some of the wicks (~5 candles) are slightly buried in the wax as they were blown out whilst the wax was still molten but you should be able to pull them out relatively easily. I am not a professional candlemaker (!) by any means but I was really proud of how these turned out.

3. Eight musical confetti cones

*Free with any purchase that will fit into the packaging. Otherwise postage only.

could i have the cones please? my best friend ould adore them for her wedding image 

eagerly awaitng the rest of your pics image

4. Ivory Bridal Cover Up with Swarovski detailing

£15 + pp 

Size 8 – 10. Custom made delicate bridal cover up with Swarovski crystal beadwork. I wore this only in the Chapel as I wanted my arms to be covered. Perfect condition.

5. Two ivory veils (Cathedral and finger tip)

£25 + pp for both

By Pearce Fionda at Debenhams. Cathedral length and finger tip length ivory veils. Double tiered with satin trim and satin lined combs for fixing onto hair. Both perfect used condition. £80 and £60 new (shorter one currently in the sale)

I would wholeheartedly recommend having two veils - I changed into the shorter veil for the wedding breakfast and was able to move about so much easier. But for the ceremony and official photos in particular the long veil had a lovely wow factor.

I can email you a picture of the veils from the day (on request).

6. “Thank You” props (approx. 40cm by 30cm)

£2 + pp

Unused – we had planned to take a photo with these for our thank you cards, but forgot on the day. Hand painted and backed on card.

7. 29 Champagne Bottle Bubbles

As new. £3 + pp

8. Laura Ashley floral bunting

£3 + pp

Pretty bunting approx. 10 metres

9. Rose ring cushion

£3 + pp

10. N and J gold letters (30cm tall)

Are these your initials? We sadly don’t have room to store them but I don’t have the heart to bin them. Free collection from central Cambridge only.

That's all (until I find more lurking in the flat somewhere!). I'll be sad to see these go, but happy in way that they will be used again for someone else's special day x

jemmykins09 - all photos are up. I'm happy to give you the cones. As mentioned in the post, it will be free if it will fit into the packaging of another item, otherwise postage only x

hey hun, i'll just pay postage for them and link my friend the thread in case she's interested in anything else x

• MrsSharkMrsShark Posts: 855 New bride

Messaged you image

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Hi, are you willing to sell the short veil by itself? I already have a long veil, and hadn't even thought about a short one too, but it sounds like a great idea! x

jemmykins09 - postage 2nd class small parcel would be £2.80 x

MrsShark - messaged back x

VicN2B - ideally I would like to sell as a pair as they really are perfectly matched. However, if it doesn't sell within a few days / someone else wants the long veil, I'll PM you and gladly sell it individually x

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Ok, thanks image

thats fine, i cant pm for some reason but can reply if you can msg me i'll send you my paypal details?

• Hi, I'd be interested in seeing picture of the veils, I'll pop you my email address image

• I'm also interested in the bubbles too if they've not gone image sent you a message

Veils, wedding bubbles and confetti cones SOLD.