Items For Sale from country wedding

Hello,

I have various items for sale from my country style wedding which was on the 5th July 2014. All the items were bought brand new and have only been used once. I appreciate the costs involved with organising a wedding and peoples reservations about sometimes buying things second hand. I can however say that all the items are in a great condition and if anyone would like to come and view the items before purchase then this is fine. All items are open to reasonable offers

8x large cream jugs £50

Handmade stuffed material hearts in 3 different pink colours x16. £1.50 each

Stunning tea light holders, 4x small and 4x large. £60 for all.

Handmade tea light jam jar holders x6. £6 for all

Large Hessian covered blank table plan. £5

Prices do not include postage. Please let me know if you are interested and need me to enquire how much an item would be to post. Collection from Maidstone, Kent.

• Gemma010711Gemma010711 Posts: 374

Hi,

What size is the table plan please? What is the backing made from? 

Thanks 

• Fiona6Fiona6 Posts: 13

Hi,

It is 3ft x 2ft. I bought it as a plain white canvas and covered it in some hessian material and then put the heart ribbon around the outside. Would you like me to post a close up photo? Thanks

Yes please if you don't mind. Do you have an idea on postage to the North East please? Thanks image

I'm sorry I have no idea about postage but think it might be quite a lot. It may work out cheaper to buy a blank canvas and make it? I can find out on Monday if you would like? Pictures below 

I will look into getting a blank one, it's lovely  image

I think that will be cheapest for you. I got the blank canvas from Hobbycraft, the material from a local haberdashery and the ribbon also came from Hobbycraft. I used it for our table plan and just mounted plain card onto pink card and stuck it on with double sided tape. Hope this helps, good luck

Lots of items still for sale if anyone is looking for quality items. All open to reasonable offers?

• hi there, just wondering if the jars are still available and if you would post them?

I have just had a message from another lady requesting the jars but she has not got back to me with when she wants to pick them up. If i do not hear back from her, I will let you know if this is ok. Willing to post but will have to enquire into the price. Thanks

• yea thats perfect. thanks alot.my email is [email protected] .. for some reason i don't always get my email notifications on this!

I will let you know ASAP 

Hi Nikki, I have just heard back from the other lady and she definitely wants them. Sorry

• thats ok. thanks for letting me know image

The glass tea light holders are still available if you were interested in them, open to offers but obviously they cost a lot more in the first place!?

• sorry, it was the jam hard i had my heart set on.. thank you for offering tho!