Pre Wedding Clear Out

Hi everyone, 

Having a clear out of things that I have purchased, some are brand new and some are in great condition and have been bought from other brides from here. I have the following for sale and I will try to upload pictures however if I can't please post your email and I will send some photos for you.

• Gorgeous ivory veil, elbow length (depending on where you have it placed) with scattered crystals
  • black slate hearts, could be used for place names, labels etc.. They have a hole in so you can thread any coloured ribbon, twine etc..
  • 3 x Pearl and diamonte clips, really stunning just doesn't suit my Bridesmaids hair 
  • 3 x Pearl necklaces 
  • Debenhams debut ivory shrug M/L

Pick up from the north east, ideally Newcastle or Stockton however I can get a cost for postage. Will also look at any sensible offer, thanks for looking and any questions please ask  image 

• Bump

• Hi Gemma,

Can I have photo's of the pearl clips and necklaces please?

Email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance x

• Hi Gemma,

Are your Pearl and diamonte clips still available? If so, how much are they and could I possibly have a picture sent to [email protected]?

Thanks image x

• Speccy4eyesSpeccy4eyes Posts: 2,050

do you have a pic of the ivory shrug and the cost including postage

• Hi Girls,

All pictures sent to emails requested 

Thanks image

• Hi do you have a pic of the slate hearts? Thanks

• Kirsty what is your email and I can send it across for you image

• Could I have a pic of the hair clips pls, my email is [email protected] x

• Hi could I have a pic of the veil if it is still available please x [email protected]

• Pictures sent image

• Open to offers image

• Open to offer as they must go ASAP! 

• Bump image

• Abi6Abi6 Posts: 99

Hey. Can I have pics and prices for the slate hearts please? [email protected]

Thanks!

• I will email that over to you when I get home image

• Could you send me photos of the slate hearts and shrug please?

[email protected]

• I have sent he email thanks image

• Also for sale 

- Age 2-3 ivory shrug

- Age 2-3 Cream Shrug

Both very similar in colour but now decided on something else image

• Items still available that must go and new things added

• Gorgeous ivory veil, elbow length (depending on where you have it placed) with scattered crystals SOLD
    • black slate hearts, could be used for place names, labels etc.. They have a hole in so you can thread any coloured ribbon, twine etc..
    • 3 x Pearl and diamonte clips, really stunning just doesn't suit my Bridesmaids hair 
    • 3 x Pearl necklaces 
    • Debenhams debut ivory shrug M/L SOLD
    • Cadbury purple flower girl dress SOLD
    • Fur Shrug aged 2-3 SOLD
    • Fur Shrug aged 2-3
    • Free standing mini chalk hearts on ivory stands - ideal for table numbers, think they were originally from not on the high street

Any reasonable offers considered  image

• Hi Gemma,

Please can you send me pictures of the Black slate hearts and the chalk hearts to [email protected]

Thanks! x

• I have emailed you image

• Items still available that must go and new things added

• Gorgeous ivory veil, elbow length (depending on where you have it placed) with scattered crystals SOLD
    • 3 x Pearl necklaces 
    • Debenhams debut ivory shrug M/L SOLD
    • Cadbury purple flower girl dress SOLD
    • Fur Shrug aged 2-3 SOLD
    • Fur Shrug aged 2-3
    • Free standing square chalk signs with ivory stands - ideal for table numbers, originally from notonthehighstreet.com 

Any reasonable offers considered  image

• Can you post pictures of the pearl clips & necklaces? Thanks! X

• For some reason it won't let me post however I can email them to you image

• Open to any sensible offers image

• Below is a list of what is left, reasonable offers considered - 

• Alan Hannah peal and crystal cluster necklace, ideal for bride or bridesmaid 
    • 3 x Pearl necklaces