FOR SALE: Gold Frames x 12

For sale: 12 x plastic picture frames that were originally white but were sprayed gold for a wedding table names. The frames take regular sized (6x4) photos. The photos below give the best description! 

The frames were used at my sister's wedding this May and have been boxed up ever since waiting for a new home image

These make quite a bulky parcel so postage alone will be about £13 (or you can collect from Sheffield). If you are interested, please make an offer!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking x

• Gold picture frames still available if anyone is interested! Would be lovely for a christmas/winter wedding image

• *bump*

• If anyone wants measurements or any other info for these frames please don't hesitate to ask!

• These are still for sale of anyone is interested!

• If you are looking for some gold touches let me know as these frames are still for sale and can be posted after Christmas.

• I'd be intreated in these, what sort of price are you looking for?

• I'll make an offer of £7 as I'm taking into consideration the hight postage. 

• Hi Mrswalford2be thanks for your message. I think we would want about £20 including postage. Let me know if you're still interested and we can sort everything out. Merry Christmas! 

• Hi sorry, I'm afraid I won't be able to go for that. I have found these on ikea for £1 each and delivery charge of £9 so works out cheaper for me to buy from there. Thank you any way and a merry Christmas to you too.

• Thanks for your message. They were from IKEA originally and have been sprayed gold so could save you a job if you plan to do that yourself (word of warning, if you do this yourself you need about 3 coats of paint!) If you change your mind and want 12 frames read-sprayed for £20 total (including postage) just let me know. Hope you have a lovely christmas!

• Thanks for you reply. Ah sorry think we had a bit of miss communication there lol. That's the price I ment myself £7 + p&p= £20 in total and I miss read your last message Thinking it was £20 + p&p silly me lol. i will let you know as have just found some heart ones that I could spray (I have a lot of things I'm spraying gold so wouldn't be an issue) but are slightly more money. I will talk to my OH later see what he thinks and get back to you if that's ok?Thanks for your help.

thank you! And you too image

• Thank you for your help, but oh and I have decided to by the heat ones. Thank you any way.x