Malibu Barbie wedding dress for sale. Beach wedding?

This would be an ideal dress for a beach wedding however I was planning to get married in a large country garden or forest so it could work for other options.  I went for the dress because of the tasteful and beautiful sparkly flowers over the straps and the elegant swooping back detail.  I'm not one for too much sparkle so if you also would like a dress that is tasteful, fitted in the right places and looks beautifully elegant when it flows as you walk down the aisle then this dress is perfect for you. 

The dress is a size 10 all over and hasn't yet been refitted, so if you're smaller on top like me for example then it's great as it can still be fitted completely to your shape.  As I'm tall I also had to get 4 extra inches added onto the dress when it was made so it's perfect for the taller ladies.  Again, the length hasn't been adjusted since it was made so if you're going to wear flats or high heels (as I planned to do) then you've got options when it comes to the fitting.

The price I'm asking for (£800) is what I paid before getting the extra inches and paying for a refitting never used (which I may be able to transfer over to you at no extra cost if you're planning on getting married in the next three - four months).  I have never worn the dress other than to take the pictures shown here and it’s brand new, only purchased earlier this year, hence why I have priced it as I have...but it is negotiable.

If there's anything else you'd like to know just message me.