Wedding items for sale

We are slowly sorting through our wedding items and have a few bits that we hope someone will be able to make use of:

9 new heart chalk boards with pegs attached -£2.50 for all plus postage

2 new packs of chalkboards- rectangle shapes. Each pack contains 2 larger and 3 smaller boards with chalk and chalk pen. £2 per pack plus postage

East of India ring dish with 'Mr and Mrs' in a box £6 plus postage

Hessian like material circles x 13 which we used instead of runners as we had round tables (handmade so not perfect) £4 each plus postage

Please message me if you would like any further details x

• ICW2014ICW2014 Posts: 111

Hi,

i might be interested in the 2 packs of chalkboards- what are the measurements of the large and small ones? Just so I have an idea of whether they will fit where I need them for!

Thanks xx

• miffyxxmiffyxx Posts: 66

Hi, the large ones are 11cm x 9 cm and small are 7 x 4.5cm x

We also have 16 of the pots - asking for £3 each plus postage

Heart place holders  x 16 £1 each plus postage

• ICW2014ICW2014 Posts: 111

I think the chalkboards are too small for me, but good luck with the sale! Xx

• keri3keri3 Posts: 19

Hi, how much would postage be for 10 of the heart place holders be? Thanks x

Hi Keri, royal mail 2nd class would be 2.80 x

• The ring dish and hessian circles are still available.

We also have wooden signs available at £1.50 for Mr and Mrs, and 'happily ever after starts here and £2.50 for new wooden arrow plus postage.

Cake table decorations: Cake knife and server, date block and mini birdcage £15 for all plus postage

Any questions, please ask!

• Mrs K!!Mrs K!! Posts: 664

Hi interested in your cake knife set and date blocks would you go down to £8 plus postage?

• Hi Amy, I would do 12 plus postage? X