Rustic, Vintage wedding bits from Nov Wedding

I have quite abit of stuff we would like to sell so I will be adding and updating as I go! Some items will be collection only due to size, postage would be too much I am in Kent

OPEN TO OFFERS

Gisela Graham Pearl & Twig heart x 2 £8 each + postage SOLD

Gisela Graham Twig crossover hearts x 2 £5 each + postage SOLD

White woven baket used to hold our confetti cones £4 + postage

Easel used for our Fingerprint tree £10 + postage SOLD

Assorted flipflops x 8 £1 each + postage or all 8 for £5 + postage SOLD

Wicker basket used to flipflops (they arent included) £4 + postage COLLECTION ONLY is prob best unless combining with other products cos postage will be more than the actual basket

White vinatge style frames 6x4 x 6 £3.50 each + postage

Metal basket, 1 oval £5 each + postage SOLD

Red heart decoration £3 + postage

• MrsE2be2014MrsE2be2014 Posts: 1,458

Hessian with lace edge table runners, I purchased these from another bride who handmade them, I have 8 in total £8 each or all 8 for £50 + postage 

We used these on 6ft round table and fitted nicely SOLD

Vintage wooden table numbers 1 - 8 £20 + postage SOLD

Large 'All because two people fell in love' sign £8 + postage

Smaller 'All because two people fell in love' wooden sign, we never used this and is brand new £4 + postage

Crystal heart scatter gems, heart shaped 11 bags unopened, 1 bag opened may have a couple gems missing £1.5 per bag + Postage

packaging states approx 80 per bag

Flat shoes size 7 never been worn from BHS £8 + postage

Cream bag, never used I got another one for the big day £12 + postage

MRS sterling silver necklace, brand new never worn as I changed my mind £10 + postage

Bottle hangers, 2 packs of 4 £5 for both packs + postage

Small twig hearts, never used x 6 £8 + postage

7 USB sticks, we were going to ask our guests to uploaded pics they took and send to ask but completely forgot! £2.50 each or £18 for all 7

• Please could i take the table numbers? Im in southampton

Hi Lyndsey,

No problem, shall I find out how much postage would be?

• Yes please, can't you imagine it's much. Or u can just send you £30 and refund me any difference? Happy for 2nd class 

• ICW2014ICW2014 Posts: 111

Hi,

I would like the flip flops and the frames, and possibly the easel depending on its height. Could you arrange for combined postage? If you could message me, that would be great.

Thanks,

India xx

Lyndsey - I will package them up tonight and weigh them then find total cost  image

ICW - easel is 60cms high pic below of diagram on box , let me know if you want frames, flipflops and easel then I can look into postage?

xx

I have a large potato crate for sale, we used this for our seating plan (pic attached) got sooo many comments about this

Size 30x18x6” £15 COLLECTION ONLY

Still more to come!

• Hi, I would like the Metal baskets please. Can you confirm how much postage would be ?

Thanks Kirsty x

• Hi if ICW2014 doesn't end up having the flip flops I would be interested.

• I would like the easel, the small twig hearts, the usb sticks debating on what size they are image x

• ICW2014ICW2014 Posts: 111

Hi,

yes if I could go for the flip flops, frames and easel that would be great. Can you email me ([email protected]) to arrange postage etc.

thanks! Xx

Lindsay - postage should be no more than £3.50 for 2nd class it has to go as a small parcel, did u want to send me the money via PayPal or transfer directly into my bank?

Kirsty, I've searched the entire house and can't find the other one (round one) all I have is the oval one which is in the pic, are u still interested?

MrsBailey - if ICW doesn't end up taking the flip flops I will be in contact

FutureMrsS - the usb's are 4gb each, the easel is taken but if it falls through I can let u know! Do u want me to find out postage for usbs and hearts?

• Hi, ok that's great thanks you, I'll send it to you by PayPal if that's ok? Please could you send me your details? Thanks!

No problem my email to send the money is [email protected], pls include address to send x

Some more bits.......

Approx 20 bark hearts, purchased but never used £2 + postage SOLD

Wooden Bride & Groom signs we hung on the back of our chairs £8 + postage SOLD

Wooden Bride and Groom sign on String £2 + postage

12 packs of 10 flat pack cake boxes, we changed our minds and ordered different ones, £2 per pack (10) or £24 for all 120 + postage

Card Box - the bunting can be removed as it was only stapled on, it has 3 hearts cut out on each side (pic below) and a slit in the top where the cards go in! We paid £50 for this so it £30 COLLECTION ONLY due to size and weight 

pack of 100 cream petals £1.50 + postage

Pageboy cufflinks, never used £5 + postage

Heart chalkboard £5 + postage

Cream heart pegs - I have 80 in total (20 per pack) £4 per pack + postage

Small East of India Just Married hanging sign £1.50 + postage

1 packs (approx 100) autumn leaves, were going to use for flowergirl to throw walking down the aisle but changed our mind £2 + postage SOLD

Wooden MR & MRS blocks pearlised, it took me & h2b 6 hours in total to put the pearls on these!!! £10 + postage SOLD

7 or 8 packs (100 petals in each bag) Navy petals £1.50 per bag + postage

Tree slice name card holders, we made these ourselves and managed to get approx 68 back they are all shapes and sizes but all have slits for the name card holders to sit in £0.75 each + postage or open to offers if all sell in 1 go but COLLECTION ONLY is prob best due to weight!

2 sets of Trio Wicker hearts £5 each + postage

2 small Wicker baskets also used for some confetti cones £8 for both + postage

5 Wicker hearts with blue ribbon (but can be changed) £2 each + postage

• Hi,

I’d love the oval one still. Please can you  confirm how much postage is ? We may be able to collect it depending on where you are. I’d also like the Mr & Mrs if it’s still available.

Thanks

Kirsty

• Please could I have the bride and groom signs for back of the chairs?

Hi Kirsty - pearl MR & MRS still available so that would be £15 for oval bucket and wooden blocks I am in Chatham in Kent if you wanted to collect? If not I will check postage when I'm home and can weigh items x

Just seen you post Lyndsey you most def can I will weigh them tonight with the table numbers then work out if any postage needed and can send number and blocks together? x

• Fab thanks very much!!! 

Lyndsey - that £3.50 is fine cos it should be in the same weight bracket if you can send the extra £8 for the signs then I will send out either tomorrow or Monday 2nd class for you x

• Ok great, I'll do that now. Thank you image

Kirsty - Metal bucket and Mr & Mrs signs would be a small parcel so £3 for postage did you want to go ahead? Easier to use paypal for payment or bank transfer or let me know if you want to collect? x

• Yes please! I haven't done this before I'm new to the site I have a PayPal account so happy to send you the money that way. X 

No problem, did u want me to post them? If u send payment to [email protected] I can package up and send out Monday for u total due including postage is £18 xx

Still lots for sale....open to offers x image

•  Hi,

I have just transferred the £18 to you for the metal bucket and Mr & Mrs signs. When would you be able to post them ?

Thanks x

Hi Kirsty, no money received as yet?

But can usually send out next day x