2 x Twobirds Classic Ballgown full length bridesmaids dresses In Jasmine

The classic collection consists of one dress with over 15 ways to wrap so that women of all shapes and sizes can look and feel beautiful. Whether styled as the One Shoulder or the Grecian Twist, wear the twobirds Classic gown to flatter your body type.

Both size A:

1 x X long length (trimmed by seamstress and now 45”to fit 5ft8” Bridesmaid wearing 3”heels)

1 x Classic length (trimmed by seamstress and now 40” to fit 5ft1” Bridesmaid wearing 4” heels)

Colour Jasmine

These have been worn once at my wedding in October on a dry day & then dry cleaned (although can also be washed as per care instructions).

They are both clean and in very good condition with no marks on.

Bought directly from Twobirds in London for £250/each (I have the receipt as proof) but would take £400 for the pair or would split and sell for £200 each.

Paypal preferred as payment but please contact to make other arrangements if not available.

Please note that these dresses weigh in at almost 1.5kg each so if I was to post them I'd have to get a price to courier them to you & that would be additional to the cost of the dresses.