H Samuel platinum diamond wedding ring for sale, brand new

Hi guys

Earlier in the year I bought myself a wedding ring from H Samuel, but have since changed my mind. Due to the amount of time that has passed I cannot exchange/return it. It's a size 'i' and is 2.5mm inn width. Lovely and sparkly!

It's a platinum 950 hallmarked diamond ring with a curve in. I bought this to fit around my engagement ring as I found that a 'straight' w ring didnt look right. The link is here:

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/9597522/platinum+%26+diamond+shaped+band/

Here's a photo of the ring on:

I have now decided to go for plain w ring so I need to sell it.

This is still on sale in H Samuel for £499- I am looking to sell for £400 ovno. I can post by special delivery if necessary. I have the original box and gift bag.

If anyone has any questions please inbox me image  Thanks x

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

bump x

bump x

bump

Still for sale if anyone is interested. Willing to take £375 but no less. Please inbox if you would like more info.

• Hey Bella, I don't want to buy the ring but have you tried taking the ring back to H Samuels? I've previously worked at a Jewellers (not H Samuels) and most of the time the return policy is just for guidance. If it was me, I would choose my H2B a watch from H Samuels and ask if I could exchange the ring for the watch (or bridesmaids presents, Christmas presents etc). Worth a try?