Country Wedding Items for sale!

Hi all,

I'm selling these few items for my wedding - all will need postage added to them, which I can work out once I know where they are going!

Papier Mache decorated letters: CAKE £8

BAR £6

Happy to sell individual letters for £2 each if there are particular initials you want.

• Ginger Ray hessian guest book £10 – bought this for our guest book but it wasn’t big enough to hold our photobooth strips. Unused and in original packaging.

Cards hamper - light brown wicker basket, lined by me with floral fabric. SOLD.

imageimageimage

Cream table picture frames, for 6x4 inch photos, 9 available. £1.50 each

imageimage

Wedding arrow sign 45cm long £1

Pastel pots 15cm tall, 12cm diameter. These are lovely, I used them in the church and at the wedding reception.
    4 x white
    4 x pink
    3 x green

£2 each

imageimage

Piece of hessian, 65cm wide, 1.3m long £2

• is the ladder for sale????
  • The following items are for COLLECTION only, due to their size. Can be collected from Exeter, Devon or possibly Tunbridge Wells in a couple of weeks time.

Chalkboard pavement sign £10

imageimage

Cream table plan frame (to match table name frames) £5

Kilner glass drink dispensers 5L, £8 each.

Tree slices of various sizes and thickness, looked great as centrepieces. 10 available £25

imageimage

Thanks for looking! I also have some decorated jam jars, I just need to count how many :)

• MissRose wrote (see post):
    is the ladder for sale????

Sorry, I hired the ladder from a prop company! They're called the Prop Factory (based in Exeter)

• love your table plan where are you really interested
  • I live just outside Exeter, but I'm coming up to Kent on 7th August for a few days, so a few items could be collected from Tunbridge Wells.

Just want to add that it is only the table plan frame available, although I do have some hessian that could be used for the backing :)  

• How much to post the hamped to the north east? x

• im interested in the card hamper and the wood slices, could collect in exeter.

• EnglishRoseBride wrote (see post):

How much to post the hamped to the north east? x

Could you let me know the postcode, and I'll find out? You can send me a DM if you prefer.

Bridetobe1980 wrote (see post):

im interested in the card hamper and the wood slices, could collect in exeter

I'll let you know if EnglishRoseBride doesn't want the hamper. If that goes, would you still be interested in the tree slices?

x

• CD0412CD0412 Posts: 144

Please could I have the chalkboard - We are getting married in Exeter in just over 2 weeks and can pick up on Thursday 13th if that's ok and still available?! x

• definitely interested in the wood even if the cards hamper goes, is the wood still available, do you have an email address as may be easier to message on here about them?

• Kelly-6Kelly-6 Posts: 7

I'm interested in the cake letters please! How much to post? Thanks! 

• Kelly-6 wrote (see post):

I'm interested in the cake letters please! How much to post? Thanks! 

Hi Kelly-6,

The letters will cost £2.50 to post, so say £10 in total?

• claire184claire184 Posts: 15

How many picture frames do you have?can i post them?

• Hi claire184, I have 9 picture frames and I can post them - I'll find out the cost later today. :)

• The cost to post the frames is £5.99 (myHermes) so it would be £19.49 in total.

• Bump - lots of great items still for sale! Tree slices and the hamper have now been sold.

• Hello, do you still have the drink dispensers? I can collect from Tunbridge Wells

• Hiya, 

I do still have the drinks dispensers, but I'm not sure when I'll be up to Kent next, when is your wedding? I might not be up now until November, would you want to wait until then?!