Wedding over... Gorgeous Jenny Packham items for sale

Hello so unfortunately my wedding is now over sob sob and I have a few bits to sell. I am starting with some designer pieces I bought for the wedding (which I really shouldn't have!!) I need to make space for, hopefully, a growing family and to be honest I won't get much use out of the items and would like other brides to enjoy.

1. Jenny Packham crystal comb - this is used but only for 4 hours on my wedding evening (I changed up my outfit and wore a second dress) from 9 pm until 1 am. I would like to get around £80 for the comb. 

2. An Ivory long silk Jenny Packham chemise - this is absolutely gorgeous and is new with tag. I had intended to wear on the wedding morning but I ended up with a matching chemise and gown set from Jenny Packham which was matching. It would be gorgeous to wear on the wedding morning for some glamorous photos.

It is one size but would fit anywhere from size 8 to size 12/24 as it stretches.

I would like to get around £120 for this (which is an absolute bargain!! As JP chemises retail for well over £500 and is brand new).

3. A Jenny Packham silk kimono dressing gown - this originally retailed for £799. It is beautiful and trimmed with lace. I would accept around £150-£170. 

Many thanks x