Looking for a cathedral length ivory veil

Hi all, I'm looking to buy an ivory floor length veil for my wedding next year To go with my justin Alexander 8702 dress! 

If anyone is selling one, please let me know. Ideally no sparkle to it. 

Thanks ladies! 😀 x

• Sophia15Sophia15 Posts: 466

I have a plain Ivory church length veil for my wedding in October, I will be selling it after if you're interested? x

P.S. That dress is amazing!

• Cara9Cara9 Posts: 69

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for you reply and how exciting that your wedding is so close now! You must be very excited! 

I'd definately be interested, do you have a photo and how much will you be selling it for?

P.s yes I am very much in love with my dress! X

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Hi, I have a 126" long Joyce Jackson ivory, satin edged veil for sale, I wore it with my Justin Alexander 8630 last summer. Cost me £120 new, will sell for £40 if you're interested? 

There are pics of it in this post:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/swap-and-sale/joyce-jackson-veil-shoes-and-photo-frames-for-sale/406343.html 

Let me know  xx

Edit: I say in the sale post that it comes with its box; I no longer have the box as when we moved house in Jan I put the veil in the bag with my dress x

Congratulations Vic, I've pm'd you. im quite new to this forum business so let me know if you don't get it!! X

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/wedding-fashion/need-advice-on-my-dress/415955.html

That's me in it but here's the link to it online.. http://www.brittenweddings.com/collections/wedding-veils/products/single-tier-cut-edge-wedding-veil-niacae?variant=1270304015

I can also give you the veil hanger i bought for you to hang it up & will have the box it came in xx

Hi Sophia, how much will you be sellong it for, assuming there's no snags or damage to it after the wedding? By the way, your dress is also amazing - so classy and sophisticated x

• Kim40Kim40 Posts: 46

Hi Cara,

I wonder if you have found what you are looking for yet.

I get married in October and the final decisions have been made and the veil that I purchased no longer goes with the final hair style.

I have a long ivory veil with a delicate pattern around the edge.

Happy to send pics if required. x

Thank you! If it's still in perfect condition which hopefully it should be as i'm only planning to be wearing it for 2 hours max, could sell for £50? x

Kim40 wrote (see post):

Hi Cara,

I wonder if you have found what you are looking for yet.

I get married in October and the final decisions have been made and the veil that I purchased no longer goes with the final hair style.

I have a long ivory veil with a delicate pattern around the edge.

Happy to send pics if required. x

Hi Kim, 

Thanks for the message. pics would be lovely if you can. x

Thanks  for all the messages everyone - I now have 3 to choose from and wasn't expecting any!  X

• Hi Cara9,

I have been reading all the posts and I know you now have 3 veils to choose from but if it is a single tier floor length veil that you are looking for then I can make you a brand new one for just £26.00. Have a look at my facebook page. Pink Margaret Wedding Veils.

• Hi Andrea23

I make wedding veils you can find me on facebook Pink Margaret Wedding Veils. I can do a 2 tier floor length veil for £32.00.

Mine is still available :) 

• Hi Andrea 23

A single tier floor length veil measures 81" that would cost £26.00 I can make it longer if you wish,  a 2 tier measures 108" long but that includes the blusher.

https://www.facebook.com/weddingveilsbymargaret

• Girls I cant recommend Margaret enough, got married on Saturday in my chapel length single tier ivory veil and it was just perfect! Makes all the difference having it made to your specifications and amazing service, I was so pleased with mine!

• sue36sue36 Posts: 6

Hi Glitter88!

Congratulations! I hope you had a fabulous Wedding Day!!

I am not able to access  Margaret ' website. But your veil sounds just what I am looking for.  Can I ask you, does it have a comb to attach (think Margaret referred to 'a blusher' - is that the comb?!) or if not, how do her veils attach to the the head, and are they secure enough?

Would you be interested in selling your veil?!   If so, how much?

I live in Knutsford,  Cheshire, so assume P & P would be required also.

I get married in November, and decided I think a veil would finish the dress off, having seen so many beautiful brides complete with their veils on here, and I was adamant I wasn't having one when I bought my wedding gown.

Thanks,

Suex

• Hi Glitter88,

Congratulations! And thank you for the kind words, would love to know who you are, get in touch with me and dont forget to send me some photos x.

• sue36 wrote (see post):

Hi Glitter88!

Congratulations! I hope you had a fabulous Wedding Day!!

I am not able to access  Margaret ' website. But your veil sounds just what I am looking for.  Can I ask you, does it have a comb to attach (think Margaret referred to 'a blusher' - is that the comb?!) or if not, how do her veils attach to the the head, and are they secure enough?

Would you be interested in selling your veil?!   If so, how much?

I live in Knutsford,  Cheshire, so assume P & P would be required also.

I get married in November, and decided I think a veil would finish the dress off, having seen so many beautiful brides complete with their veils on here, and I was adamant I wasn't having one when I bought my wedding gown.

Thanks,

Suex

Hi Sue,

All my veils come with a comb attached this can be fixed very securely into your hair, the blusher is the short tier that you can wear over your face if you want to.

Just copy my address into your browser and it should take you straight there https://www.facebook.com/weddingveilsbymargaret

• Hi Margaret I will send you some photos on facebook now, we are on honeymoon atm, well not quite yet as waiting on our third and final flight to Phuket so I cant get on my desktop to upload a photo here. I will pm you sue! Tbh though Margareta veils are so incredibly reasonable that youd be far better order one exactly as you want rather than getting a second hand one. It was so secure when it was clipped in!

• Hi Glitter88.

Thank you so much for the message and photo's especially when on honeymoon, you looked gorgeous!!!

Didn't mean to intrude, have a fantastic time! x.