FREE Wedding Video

Hello, we are two dedicated aspiring film makers, looking to break into the wedding film industry. Having just graduated from University with a BA Honours in Media and Popular Culture, we are looking to use these credentials along with our passion and drive to begin a long and successful career. 

We are currently available for free work to eventually build an exciting portfolio. 

What can we offer?

- Arrivals at the wedding venue/reception

- Ceremony and signing registers

- Speeches and cutting of the cake 

- Highlights from the day 

- First dance 

- (Additional options on request)

Once filmed and edited your wedding video will available in various formats; DVD/Blu Ray Discs, Digital, Youtube and 4K quality is optional.

Please be assured that the whole process will be carried out in a professional manner, we understand this is a very special day and we will be looking to illastrate these moments in our productions.

Please contact us at [email protected] / 07885727355 for any questions regarding this service.

Many Thanks,
Nicholas Thompson
Lewis Corry

• MitchMitch Posts: 27

Hi, where are you based?

• Hi Mitch, we are based in South Yorkshire but are willing to travel a reasonable distance. 

Where will the service be held? 

Thanks 

• lubeslubes Posts: 1,555

Hi guys,

Have you got a portfolio of previous work (I know you haven't done weddings, but you know what I mean!) that you can share? 

• Hi Lubes, at the moment we have a few productions on YouTube, just follow the link... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEmyBozyK4QwhChg66zS0g/featured

We're hopefully uploading some more to that channel ASAP. 

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch! 

Thanks 

• Julie-Julie- Posts: 38

Hi, 

I've emailed you direct. Looking at Tuesday 29th Dec between York and Knaresborough.

Thanks,

Julie