DIY Wedding stuff for Sale. Accessories/Decorations

Here are the last few bits I have for sale. Let me know if you have any questions or want more photos. I live near Exeter, Devon so could meet you anywhere nearby there or will post anything,

5 White Satin Table Cloths £25

145cm X 145cm 
Used once for our wedding, have been washed and are like new. No marks or stains. 

imageimageimage

10 Ivory Satin Table Cloths £50

240cm X 145cm 
Used once for our wedding, have been washed and are like new. No marks or stains. 

imageimageimage

Bridal Headband - White lace and Pearls £5

Lace/Pearl Headband. Bought for my wedding but never worn. 
Good for bride or bridesmaid.

Bridal Headband White Lace £10

Lace Bridal Headband - Bought for my wedding but never worn. 

imageimage

Huge load of Silver effect plastic Cutlery for Wedding or Christmas? £10

63 spoons 

115 knives 

58 forks 

Left over from our wedding - Never used. Good quality, sturdy Silver effect Plastic cutlery. 
Useful for parties of any kind.

imageimageimageimage

Vintage Ivory Lace Wedding Dress - All Money Goes to Charity £200

The charity aims to help terminally ill individuals financially to have their dream wedding. Most of these people don't have the luxury of time like most of us to save for their day so I thought this would be really appropriate and being a nurse myself, I see a lot of these sad stories. 

Anyway, the dress is Ivory with soft satin lining and lace overlay. There are supportive cups in the bodice too. The dress is approx a size 14/16. 

I'm around 5' 7" and with my 1.5" heels on the dress just touches the floor, so the height can be altered to fit most people. It's really comfortable as it is or you can add a