Personalised Glitter Christmas Baubles (or filled with snow or stars)

Personalised Christmas Baubles custom made to order.   80mm plastic shatterproof baubles,  look like glass and not the cheap plastic ones that split in two.   See below for design ideas but also open to custom ideas.  

Choice of various glitter colours including fuchsia, light pink, gold, copper, silver, aqua blue or purple.

Text colour can also be in  gold, copper, red, light pink, black,  white, sparkly pink (as shown in photo), sparkly turquoise (as shown in photo), sparkly red,  sparkly blue,  sparkly brown or sparkly purple.  

Examples of fonts in image below. 

£6.50 + £2.80 postage.   (or collection from Watford/Bushey or Ascot/Bracknell area).

Can choice from designs below - with names added to the reverse. 

Or just names or any other text can be added to personalise as you wish  -  just email me to discuss options.

Will be wrapped in bubble-wrap and tissue and in an acetate box.

Smaller 67mm versions are available but these can only be for two or three short words.  The smaller versions are £5 plus £2.80 postage.

Thanks

Emma

• How quick does it take you to make one and send? X

• Ems2905Ems2905 Posts: 144

Hi.  I can make this weekend and post Monday.  Happy to do first class postage for £3.30 xx

• It's because my sister is pregnant and is due Xmas day so if she goes before Xmas I'd love to get one for her the my first Christmas one cuz I fink they r amazing do u go name ones? X

Aaww that sounds like a lovely idea. Names would be fine.  Can do something like the below....,  just message me what you like and can work out something that's right :-)

• I love that one u have put it up shown my sister she loves it she might want in for her and her partner so that all have one she will let me know later Ince she has spoke to her partner how much will postage cost for 3 looking at the smaller ones? Xx

I think postage would be the same as should still be a small parcel.  £2.80 for second class. If you like the page crumblenbumble on Facebook it might be easier to email me on there.

Emma x