FOR SALE: Gorgeous wedding venue decorations & beautiful bridesmaids dresses

I recently got married and now have a number of items for sale in the Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire area. Please see the list below for items and prices. These items can be purchased through Paypal or paid for in cash on collection. I can post the smaller items by Royal Mail (2nd class signed small parcels cost £3.90). All items come from a smoke and pet free home.

Items for sale:

1x size 10, ivory wedding dress (Monsoon Kora Embellished Wedding Dress) - I bought this gorgeous dress from Monsoon for my wedding but wore a different dress because we ended up booking a winter wedding. This dress is perfect for a spring/summer wedding or a destination wedding in a warmer country. This dress is brand new, with tags, and comes in a protective bag. £100

2x size 12, grey / silver bridesmaids dresses. Gorgeous Eliza J dresses from House of Fraser (originally £150). My bridesmaids looked stunning in these dresses. £55 for each dress or £100 for both

50x jam jars wrapped in Hessian (various sizes). Perfect for table centre pieces. £50

19x vintage style wooden lanterns (10 large lanterns - 50cm, 9 small lanterns - 35cm). Place down the aisle and on table centres for a beautiful candle-lit wedding. £180

20x white paper Chinese parasols (10 large parasols - diameter approx. 84cm, 10 small parasols - diameter approx. 43cm). £40

18x paper lanterns / lamp shades in white (30cm). Great for decorating trees and ceilings. £18

60x handmade favour bags. These have been beautifully handmade by a friend of mine in Indonesia using Batik (patterned material). They are great for holding coffee, tea, sweets, and other small gifts. I filled mine with coffee and added labels with name tags (so they doubled as place settings and favours). £60

If you are interested, please contact me on this thread and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Mrs K!!Mrs K!! Posts: 664

do you have photos of the back of the bridesmaid dresses?

xx

• Hi

I really like the lanterns - are you able to say where you got them from originally? Or did you make them?

• Hi Kimberley23,

These lanterns are from Eden2eden: http://www.east2eden.co.uk/shop

Original price £29.99 for a set of 2 lanterns (1 large and 1 small), but the ones I am selling are no longer in stock. I used these lanterns at my wedding and they looked really lovely (pictures above). If you are interested in purchasing them from me, please let me know. They are still in great condition. I have 19 lanterns (10 large and 9 small - one small lantern got broken on the day).

My price: 9 sets for £18.50 each and 1 large lantern for £13.50 = £180

Or, you can find similar ones here: http://www.east2eden.co.uk/shop/product/7347/117470

Thanks

• Hi Amy61,

Here is a picture of the front and back of the dress taken from the website.

imageimageimageimage

Below are pictures of the dresses hanging at home. Front and back. My bridesmaids looked stunning in these dresses. They wore them with ivory pashminas and held vintage wintery bouquets.

imageimage

• MrsDtoBMrsDtoB Posts: 101

Hi are the lanterns still available? Could they be posted or is it collection only?

• Hi, SF16 totally asked first but are the lanterns still for sale? :)

• I have now sold the lanterns. The jam jars wrapped in hessian and the handmade favour bags are still available. Many thanks!