Gorgeous Large Top Table Floral Centrepiece

Hi everyone!

I am going to be reluctantly selling my gorgeous top table centre piece after my wedding which is Easter Weekend.

I made this floral piece myself with the help of a bridesmaid and it is honestly stunning! I'm sad to see it go, we just have no room for it and I think it's silly to just put it in a box in the loft. 

I'd imagine since this piece is so big it'll be easier to collect from NN8 Wellingborough. However, if someone wants it posted I can look into this although it'll be expensive due to it's size.

It's about 1.5m in length and about 20cm in depth, pics attached. 

Offers around £100 ONO + postage and packaging. 

imageimage

• That looks amazing!!! You've done such a wonderful job. I too am getting married around Easter weekend (24 March 16) but would love to know where you were able to get those silk flowers. I would love to make my own conical vase flower centrepiece. 

If you're able to share, please let me know

• latanya wrote (see post):

That looks amazing!!! You've done such a wonderful job. I too am getting married around Easter weekend (24 March 16) but would love to know where you were able to get those silk flowers. I would love to make my own conical vase flower centrepiece. 

If you're able to share, please let me know

Thanks Latanya. I got mine from a wholesaler online, can't remember the name now but if you Google wholesalers you'll find heaps! This has around 250/300 ish flowers i'd imagine, cost a lot to make! Oh, and these ones are foam!