Country wedding decorations

Few items from our August country wedding. Can be collected from Oxford, or I can post smaller items (will check postage on individual items if necessary).

Wicker hearts (we added paper roses and lavender to some, sold without). £1 each, 20 availableimage

Hessian & lace table runners. Suitable for 6' round tables (8' long)

8 available £10 each

1 extra long £15 (used on long top table) 

Glass heart tealight holders 20 available 50p each

Large frame (great for table plan) £10

Medium frame £3

Small frames £2 each, 3 available

Jam jars of assorted decoration, 20+, £5 for the lot

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

Hi where abouts are you please? I am interested in the smaller photo frames and the smaller bark tealight holders. 

• Hi, 

I would be interested in the Large Frame, where are you based?

• Hi there! I'm really interested in the wicker hearts, I can pick them up if you're not too far away?

Many thanks

• Cara9Cara9 Posts: 69

I'm interested in the heart tea light holders, where are you based or would you post? 

• Hi I would be interested in the jam jars if you see based in / around Kent Thanks 

• Thanks for the interest. I've sent you all a PM. I'm based in Oxford for collection, but can post the smaller items if needed.

• Cara9Cara9 Posts: 69

Hi mareli, I don't seem to have a pm. Can you possibly email me, [email protected]?

• I'd be interested in the jam jars and bark tealight holders! I can collect from Oxford. Do you have any other pics of the jam jars? 

• Hi sealuponyourheart - afraid the jam jars and bark tealight holders are now taken (to be collected on Sunday). If they aren't, I'll let you know.

• Mrs17Mrs17 Posts: 778 New bride

Hi Mareli :)

Are the heart table number holders still available? If so, how much to post to South Wales?

Thanks!

• All items still available.

• Hi is the large frame still available? How much to post? Thanks! Hayley

• Rhi5Rhi5 Posts: 10

Hi

Really interested in the wicker hearts, the heart tealight holders and the large frame (if this does have glass in it?)

Would need posting though - could you pm me? Thanks!