Maggie Sottero "Lorie" dress - pre loved and looking for a new home! :-)

I am selling my Maggie Sottero Wedding dress, called "Lorie". It was worn August 2014 and is in excellent condition. The original size was a size 10 but it has been altered on the bust and the waist. I am normally a dress size 12 and it fit me like a glove. It has detached straps which leave a sweetheart bandeau neckline. The belt has been tacked onto the dress so that it is stable, although this can be removed. It has a corset style back which enables it to be suitable for different sizes. There is a button and hoop at the back which allow for the dress to be lifted for walking/dancing. It was extremely comfortable to wear and I am sorry to be selling it. 

It has been cleaned 3 times by two different cleaners and the overall dress is in pristine condition. It is listed on Gumtree if you would like to see pictures, here is the link:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/reduced-maggie-sottero-lorie-wedding-dress-size-10-12-altered-with-detachable-straps/1118034765 

It is on sale for £500, however any reasonable offer will be considered. 

The dress has been stored at my house since the wedding in 2014, in a smoke and pet free environment. You are welcome to come and try the dress if you like, either at my house in the centre of Southampton or at my parents house in Totton, whichever is more convenient. Please feel free to message me, or email me at [email protected] and ask any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks for looking