Ivory rose bouquets for sale

Artifical Ivory  rose bouquets. Beautiful realistic flowers could be used for brides bouquet, bridesmaids, room decor or centrepieces. 12 available. £8 each. Postage can be arranged.imageimageimage

• Hi, I would like to buy 7 bouquets please. Whereabouts are you? I may be able to collect. If not, how much is postage to Wokingham, Berkshire?

• Can the blue be changed to a different colour? And what size are these? 

Thanks! 

• Edel2Edel2 Posts: 12
    Nightspark wrote (see post):

Can the blue be changed to a different colour? And what size are these? 

Thanks! 

Hi no the blue can't be changed really as it's stuck on.

They are good sized bouquets, typically about the size of a brides bouquet. they're about 27cm diameter across the widest part of the bouquet 

• Edel2 wrote (see post):

They are good sized bouquets, typically about the size of a brides bouquet. they're about 27cm diameter across the widest part of the bouquet 

These are perfect for what I need. Are you willing to sell me 7 of them?

Bethan15 wrote (see post):
    Edel2 wrote (see post):

These are perfect for what I need. Are you willing to sell me 7 of them?

Yea I pm'do you. Did you get it?

• Edel2 wrote (see post):

Yea I pm'do you. Did you get it?

Hi, I don't think the PM and notifications on this forum are very reliable. I answered your PM from tonight but didn't get one yesterday. Just putting this here in case you don't get my PM 

5 bouquets still available. Only £8 each. very realistic artificial flowers!

Can be posted worldwide.

• These are great! Thanks for sending them so quickly. Exactly what I need and are sturdier than they seem in the pictures.