wedding cancelled need to sell brand new Stella York wedding dress!! size 8....

I was due to get married this September but unfortunately just before Christmas the wedding was called off by my fiancée. Cut along story short I have been left in quite a lot of debt due to  deposits/payments for most things. I have had to pay for a brand new dress which I am never going to get to wear. I paid £1350 for the stella York 6017 fishtail dress and whilst I know I am not going to get full payment for it I would at least 70% of it or am open to offers. I can’t see it selling on ebay and hopefully it will go to someone who is looking for this particular style as it really is a beautiful dress. It’s also worth noting that it hasn’t had any alterations and It is a size 8…if anyone is interested or knows a good site to sell it on please could you msg me and let me know! im currently selling on the below site! see pictures

http://www.sellmyweddingdress.co.uk/category-table-layout/ad/wedding-dresses,19/size-8-ivory-stella-york-dress,20107#

Thanks

M x

• :( sorry to hear that. I found my dress on pre loved I would try there too x

• Try sellmywedding.co.uk

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

My sister, my assistant at work, and I are always on www.preownedweddingdresses.com.  It's a really nice site, quite reputable. Seems to move a lot of designer gowns. I would list it there as well.

Don't hesitate to create threads on this site to try and sell your other bits and bobs. Lots of brides are selling things on here all the time - shoes, candles, extra confetti, sweetie buffet items, etc. Pictures always help things to sell.

So sorry to hear about the canceled wedding. I hope you are ok