**FOR SALE** Sassi Holford "Maisie" Wedding Dress, Veil and Head Dress

Hi 

My friend has asked me to sell her wedding dress for her.

£200 - Available from Warrington, Manchester, Fleetwood and Blackpool areas.

Here are the details:-

Maisie is a classic Sassi Holford dress with an amazing internal corset. A simple and elegant gown which is very flattering on and is perfect for a timeless look or for creating a unique look with some statement pieces. 

Zip back with covered button finish. Internal corset which pulls you in and gives you a fabulous shape for support. The champagne sash ties in an attractive bow at the front and is the finishing touch to the gown.

Only worn once for my wedding. I am selling complete with my head dress and veil. The dress does need dry cleaning as there are some marks around the hem line.

I was very comfortable and found the dress easy to wear and I also felt fabulous, especially with the lovely comments I received on the day.
The head dress is a comb style which features pearls and handmade flowers which was handmade to compliment the gown.
The Cathedral length veil is in immaculate condition and I only wore it throughout the service only. This features a scalloped lace edge with subtle sparkly sequins.

Size of dress:-

30 inches around the waist.
52 inches centre front.
To give you an idea of size, I am a size 12, 5 foot and 4 inches in height and have a 34DD bust.
I wore 3 inch heels on the day.

In excellent condition as this has only been worn once ONLY for an indoor service for a few hours and cost me £1550 from new.

Collection is preferred but can post if needed. £20.00 postage and will be dispatched by My Hermes tracked delivery.
Dress, veil and head dress will be carefully wrapped and placed in a secure box.

**THIS DRESS HAS BEEN LISTED FOR SALE ELSEWHERE**