Stunning Jenny Packham Esme wedding dress for sale! UK size 12

Hello ladies!

I'm selling my stunning Jenny Packham Esme wedding dress (ivory and platinum) in UK size 12 for £1300 ONO. The dress is in very good condition and was worn for approx. 6 hours last August, as I changed into a shorter dress for the wedding reception.

The dress requires professional dry cleaning and is missing some beads on the train and has some very minor pulls / tears near the hem (see the photo below). The missing beads can easily be replaced by a seamstress as part of any fitting alterations and I can also give you the spare beads from the piece of hem material that was removed for any repairs. I have also lowered the price to reflect these imperfections, but I would encourage viewing for yourself to see how unnoticeable they are and grab yourself a bargain!

The hem of the dress was also shortened to fit (I am 5’5” and wore 10cm / 4” heels), as were the straps (a margin was left for extra length), and a dancing loop was added. 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to arrange a viewing. Collection is from North London. I've also listed the dress on another site.

It is a truly beautiful dress and I only hope that someone else enjoys wearing it as much as I did!

imageimageimage