Forum home Swap and Sale

Last few items for sale from my wedding

After quite a while I've finally decided to part with the last few items from my wedding. Items can be collected or sent via courier.

Hessian and lace table runners. I have 11 in total and they are in perfect condition. The measurements are 10 runners 8ft long and 15 inches wide. 1 runner 12ft long and 15 inches wide - £100 for all 11.

White metal cake stand excellent condition 6 inches high and 11 inches wide - £10

Clear acrylic cake stand never used 8 inches high and 12 inches wide - £15

Ivory umbrella only used in dry weather for approx 20mins like new condition - £15

10x colouring/activity books (wedding and Easter themed) £10

Tatty Teddy wedding planning book and guest book - £12

Wooden arrow stand could be repainted - £40

If you need any further info just let me know.

Thanks for looking x

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• PollyPolly Posts: 463 New bride

• Where are you?  I'm interested in the colouring books.  

Hi, I'm in East Yorkshire. I can post them if you like. Thanks

• I love the sign, how much? would it be possible to post? Where are you located?

thank you x

• I'd be interested in the acrylic cake stand - can you give me a postage price please? 

thank you x

Hi Jamie41, I'd like £40 for the stand. I can try and find out the price of a courier for you or alternatively you could collect it. I live near Driffield in East Yorkshire. For the courier option could you send me your postcode please. x

Hi Tessie, could you send me your postcode please and I'll get a quote. Thanks x

All still available.