Designer wedding dress, Lusan Mandongus, size 8 - £700

I am selling my gorgeous Lusan Mandongus wedding dress! 

I love this dress and would love for someone else to enjoy wearing it as much as I did rather than it just be packed away for years to come!

It has a beautiful lace boat neck line and a soft voile over the full length of the dress, pinched in at the front. There is a small train that can be hooked up for dancing later. ..my description doesn't do it justice but I hope you can see this detail in the photos. I felt a million dollars in this dress, it was elegant but so comfortable to wear all day especially when standing around for photos, dancing and sitting for a long period at the meal!

The dress is ivory and the label says European 34 but I'm a size 8, 5'5 and wore 3in heels. 

The original cost was £ 1,700 and as it is in excellent condition I am selling it for  £700.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like further photos. I'm based half an hour out of Edinburgh in Fife if you'd like to try it on. 

I also have a veil available for sale if interested. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage