FOR SALE! Wedding decorations from my rustic barn wedding & dried flower crown

Hello,

I am currently selling some of my wedding decorations on my eBay account, all starting at 99p at auction. Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions. I have included pictures and a list below of what I'm selling but I will be adding more over the next week. 

My eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/em_steed/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Hessian Table Runners

Decorated Glass Jars (different colours)

Rustic Frame

Wooden Table Numbers

Wedding Planning Books

'Just Married' Bunting

I am also selling a dried flower crown which hasn't been used due to it being the wrong size for me (I had to order another, see pics below. I would love to share pics of me wearing the crown but I'm still waiting for my professional photos to come through). The pictures I have just don't do it justice!

Coming soon... name card wooden blocks, larger wooden blocks for centre pieces, mini wooden confetti hearts. 

Thanks

image image image image image image image

• Emma-30Emma-30 Posts: 55

Hello, I just thought I would bump this up the list again as many items are still at 99p in the auction and only have a couple of days left!

I have also added my Wooden Heart Table Confetti to the auction, starting at 99p.

Please see pictures below of the hearts on the tables at my wedding and also I used them to decorate my jars too, they are perfect for a rustic style wedding.

I have also included some more pictures of my dried flower hair crown. This is not the one I am selling. I purchased two identical crowns one was slightly too small so this is the one I am selling. It hasn't been worn at all! It's size is 20inches round. 

If you have any questions please let me know. 

My ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/em_steed/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

image image image image image image image

• Anna194Anna194 Posts: 16

Would you combine the hessian table runners into one pack? How much for and total with P&P?

Where are you based? 

Thanks

Anna

• Emma-30Emma-30 Posts: 55

Hi Anna,

Yes, if you win the items just message me before paying and I will send you my details. 

Thanks,

Emma