Bridal shop retirement sale - West Yorkshire

I hope this doesn't break any rules . . . the lovely lady who I bought my wedding dress from is retiring and selling off her stock.  She stocks British designers only and has lots of lovely things inclduing dresses from Augusta Jones and So Sassi.  The shop is the The Swanky Bride and it's in Kirkburton, near Huddersfield.  Here's a copy and paste of the details from their facebook page:

Good afternoon all my lovely friends. I'd like to take this moment to share with you some news. After 18 wonderful years dealing with the most amazing brides with lots of lovely memories, I have made the exciting decision to retire.
In light of this I will be holding two events on Thursday 27th until Saturday 29th July and then the 3rd until the 5th August from 10:30am until 3:30pm. They will be the most amazing special days where all my beautiful sample gowns are being sold for between £500 and £950.
All accessories, veils, head pieces and shoes will also be reduced.
In celebration of my retirement, every bride who purchases a gown on any of these days will receive a bottle of prosecco!
I am so excited for pastures new after working full time for 40 years. I am looking forward to spending weekends with my wonderful hubby and gorgeous dog!
The days will be by appointment only so please call or text me on 07798625245 to let me know when you'd like to come.
I also welcome other gorgeous bridal shops in the area to contact me as I will be selling all furniture and fittings.
I will also have some beautiful flower displays from Walter & Blossom. Sophie will be here both Saturdays so you can speak to her about any flowery needs!!
On purchasing your dress, any alterations required can still be made from my seamstress.

• Jools7Jools7 Posts: 15

Hi do you know if she stocks Ian Stuart ?

• Jools7Jools7 Posts: 15

Hi does this sale include Ian Stuart dresses pls😀

• Becky33Becky33 Posts: 79

I don't know - if you check her website the information will be there.