Forum home Swap and Sale

Selling bits from my Cotswold wedding!

Hi all! My wedding is over (boooo) so now it's time to sell bits I will no longer have use for.

All items can be collected for free from Swindon, or I will post if possible- postage rates upon enquiry but for most small items will be around £3.50. Also open to offers on any of the prices.

69 Birdcage favours boxes, un-used. Bought these for favours then changed my mind as my colour scheme changed! They need assembly and come with the ribbons and tags. £10 for the lot

42 craft style mini pillow boxes, suitable for favours. £2

2 lengths of hessian and lace bunting. Not sure of exact length but I think each about 2m of actual bunting, 3m with the tie ends. £2 each

You can see the bunting round the breeze house here:

1x card thank you bunting, not used as locked it in my suite by accident £2.50

1x bridal garter new in box. Bought for me but I already had one! £3

1 bundle of cardboard photo booth props, includes around 3 different sets plus handmade fans. The 'Drunk' sign was especially popular! Some have minor creases but all still useable £10

(please note the blue fan in that pic went walkabout)

Hummingbird place cards which slot onto wine glasses. 50 Blue only left, £2

1 new in bag confetti garland. £3

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 4,014 New bride

Quoits set- falls apart a bit so I reccomend glueing it together if you want to use it. £2

Croquet set- really nice quality and adult sized unlike all the cheap sets. No bending the wires etc required and no splinters from cheap mallets. Comes in bag. Cost £50, looking for £35. Collection only due to weight

See it here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000FTXOSQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Flip flops, 12 various pairs in different colours, sizes and patterns. Tied with ribbon and tag indicating size. £6 for the lot. Pic o ull basket, obviously some of them went:

10x lilac bird DIY invites from Confetti and 11x hot pink paper inserts. Left over from making my own invites. Not sure how useful a small quantity is, but could be used for a small wedding or for thank you cards? £2 for both

3x clear wedding umbrellas with white handles, un used as we ended up getting married in a heatwave! Collection only as the size means they would cost around £12 to post. Forget to get a pic but similar below! £3 each

Wedding Day PC Software. I used this to design my invites. It's a bit fiddly but can be used to make a number of things £2.50

8x tea light holders (which were actually jam jars from Ball Mason) decorated with champagne glitter. They are used and some have wax in the bottom. £1.50 each or all for £10. I have the lids for them if you want them, althoug not sure they will screw on over the glitter.

8x un used and un glittered tea light holders/jam jars from Ball Mason, same as above just not used. £8 for all

10x glittered Jam Jars, some round some hexagonal, £1 each. Not too sure on how these will post so collection only probably.

I have had a few people asking after the polaroid camera, my hubby doesn't want to sell it so sorry! I also have the fairy light jars, champagne sequin table runners and table cloth for sale but these are under an offer at the moment, so if they don't sell I will add them.

Let me know any questions! Payment preferabley via paypal unless you are collecting in person then cash is fine.

• Charlotte237Charlotte237 Posts: 274 New bride

Ooh I'd love the bridesmaid's bracelets and the earrings please! How much for postage? 

Your wedding must have been beautiful - lovely decorations! X

• Laura349Laura349 Posts: 1,001 New bride

Hi Sammykate, would it be possible to have the LOVE sign and the pens please? I can pay via PayPal, and would it be possible to post them?  Thanks. x (was also going to ask for the jam jars but they may be difficult to post! lol) 

• MrsJamesMrsJames Posts: 406 New bride

I've sent you a message :) 

Charlotte237 wrote (see post):

Ooh I'd love the bridesmaid's bracelets and the earrings please! How much for postage? 

Your wedding must have been beautiful - lovely decorations! X

Of course! Postage would be £3.50 as they would be too big for a large letter I think, so would go as a small parcel. You can have all 3 bracelets and the earrings for £10 plus postage. Drop me a private message if you want them and we can exchange details!

Laura349 wrote (see post):

Hi Sammykate, would it be possible to have the LOVE sign and the pens please? I can pay via PayPal, and would it be possible to post them?  Thanks. x (was also going to ask for the jam jars but they may be difficult to post! lol) 

Yes no problem- postage would be £3.50 for both. I'll have to send the sign without batteries though as the post office is funny about sending them. I think the jam jars wouldn't post well to be honest! If you want the pens and sign then drop me a private message and we can exchange details.

• Laura349Laura349 Posts: 1,001 New bride
    Sammykate wrote (see post):
    Laura349 wrote (see post):

Yes no problem- postage would be £3.50 for both. I'll have to send the sign without batteries though as the post office is funny about sending them. I think the jam jars wouldn't post well to be honest! If you want the pens and sign then drop me a private message and we can exchange details.

PM'd you Sammykate. 

Have updated some items as SOLD :)

• Charlotte237Charlotte237 Posts: 274 New bride

I've sent you a pm :) 

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride

Hi, do you still have the photo frames? Do you think they are suitable to be painted?

Also could I enquire about the champagne sequin table runners and clothe if they dont sell? Thank you!

• MissSMissS Posts: 267 New bride

damn too slow those bracelets are beaut!

• LucykinsLucykins Posts: 701

How much do you reckon the photo props might be to post? I guess they may be quite bulky!

Lucykins wrote (see post):

How much do you reckon the photo props might be to post? I guess they may be quite bulky!

Not too bad I think! I think theyd go as a small parcel for around £4

• Do still have the hummingbird place cards? I would be interested in the purple,  pinkand ivory ones. But would need posting as I live in Bucks. I think would come to £8.50 with postage if I've worked it out right? X

Sadieee wrote (see post):

Hi, do you still have the photo frames? Do you think they are suitable to be painted?

Also could I enquire about the champagne sequin table runners and clothe if they dont sell? Thank you!

I do still have the photo frames- but I'm not too sure how they would take painting. The sides of them are quite slick if you know what I mean?

I'll let you know about the runners if they become available!

Moonshine25 wrote (see post):

Do still have the hummingbird place cards? I would be interested in the purple,  pinkand ivory ones. But would need posting as I live in Bucks. I think would come to £8.50 with postage if I've worked it out right? X

Yes that's right! They are still available, drop me a private message if you want them x

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride
    Sammykate wrote (see post):
    Sadieee wrote (see post):

I do still have the photo frames- but I'm not too sure how they would take painting. The sides of them are quite slick if you know what I mean?

I'll let you know about the runners if they become available!

I've sent you a PM :)

Removed the bits that have sold, let me know if any more for any more!

• Do you mind me asking where you got the hummingbird wine glass place cards from?  our colour scheme is lavender so unfortunately the blue will not work, but they look beautiful

I think Amazon? It ws a while ago now though so can't be totally sure!

Would you be willing to accept a bit less for the photo booth props please?

I'm not really fussed about the fans, mostly the other props really. 

The ones with messages written on, can they be rubbed off or is it paper rather than blackboard type stuff?

Hi Lucykins, sorry but the props went already! I just didn't update the list yet sorry

Ok no worries, thanks!