Loads of Wedding items for sale

Good Morning all, 

I got married on June 24th 2017 and now looking to sell :( all my bits and pieces. My friend suggested I try here as she bought loads for her weding from here. 

Pictures 1 & 2: My beautiful Pronovias wedding coat which I bought for our wedding on the 24th June 2017. It was purchased at a sample sale for £900. Thankfully the weather was warm enough for me not require it. 

The coat is stunning on and I would say although the coat label says a 14 I would say it is more like a 10/12. I'm 5"7 and a size ten and this fitted beautifully with a low heel. The train is amazing and would keep your dress a complete surprise to everybody.

There is a covered button missing and the button loop for it is broken which for the right person is an easy fix. I can't see any marks anywhere on the coat. It is fully lined. £100

Picture 3: 4 x Forever Yours Dark blue and ivory dresses with zip up back. sizes 6, 8, 10 & 18. Again bought at a sample sale but never worn. £30 each or £90 for all 4. 

Picture 4: My dad in one of the suits we have for sale they are Grey ex hire prince edwards £25 each, or all 4 suits for £75 The sizes are:
1 x 38 short Jacket with a 34 waist and 30 inch leg trouser
1 x 38 regular Jacket with 34 waist and 31 inch leg trouser
1 x 38 xshort Jacket with 32 waist and 31 leg trouser
1 x 38 short Jacket with 40 waist and 29 leg trouser

I'm open to offers as we need to reclaim our guest bedroom

imageimage 

imageimage