Forum home Swap and Sale

Ellis 11032 free to a good home!

hi ladies

i previously got married in 2011 and wore an Ellis Bridal gown in ivory. The model number is 11032 and it was named 'princess and the frog'

After my wedding I had the dress professionally dry cleaned and box. Since I split with my ex the dress has been in my brothers loft. He's having a clear out so I need rid of the dress! 

It is in ivory and I had it fitted to me at the time I was UK size 12. I'm 5ft 2 and wore a 3" heel. 

If anyone would like this I'm happy to give it away providing postage costs are covered!

Pics below aren't of me but I can dig some out of me in it if needed x

• Mimi8Mimi8 Posts: 316 New bride

If no one on here responds you can take it to oxfam as they have some second hand bridal shops 

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

How nice of you to donate your dress.

Have you considered donating to Gift of a Wedding? They arrange weddings for couples where the bride/groom has a terminal illness.

http://giftofawedding.org/

Check out their Facebook page too as they post pics of all the couples they help.

• Giraffe888Giraffe888 Posts: 678

Bella2015 thank you I'd never heard of them. I'd looked at donating it to ill babies as christening gowns but the companies I looked at had waiting lists. I'll definitely look at that link as it sounds perfect x