Forum home Swap and Sale

Wedding Samples for sale

Hello lovely ladies,

A lot of you know me on here already, but I got married April 2016 and now have my dream job working in a Wedding Dress shop! Whenever we have samples to sell off etc I will post them on here for you ladies to see so you have first dibs. 

We will be selling off Bridesmaids dresses and wedding dresses over the next few months. We stock a great range of bridesmaid dresses (Wtoo, Hayley Paige, Dzage, Angel and Veromia)  and our wedding dresses are to die for! (Felicity Cooper, Wendy Makin, English Rose, Sophia and Camilla, Louise Bentley, Charlotte Barbier) as well as Rainbow Club shoes, so if anyone ever wants any of the above feel free to come and meet me at the wedding dress shop (between Southampton or Salisbury) or we can order for you and deliver to your address and offer you all a discount :) 

Feel free to comment or PM me xx

• TheLegacyofMrsMTheLegacyofMrsM Posts: 2,188 New bride

First couple of dresses for sale:

Wtoo Bridesmaids dress samples:

Style 796 in Aubergine 🍆 size 10

imageimageimageimageimage

RRP was £160, will do at half price at £80

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

Lovely bridesmaid dress!!! Very jealous of your job MrsM! Yours was the first report I read last year x 

Wtoo Bridesmaids style 696 in Primrose Pink, size 8

imageimageimageimageimage

RRP £160, will do half price at £80

Thanks FutureMrsThomas, I really love it here! I've been here 6 weeks and haven't tried on any wedding dresses yet... It's been a real test

We have some gorgeous Amanda Wyatt coordinates, all in Clover Pink and size 14. The idea is you choose the top and skirt seperately to have different looks. 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

Can't wait to see everything you've got! I live in salisbury and work in Romsey! X

We have some gorgeous Charlotte Balbier wedding dress samples for sale:

I am madly in love with Untamed Love in Floral, RRP £1650

imageimageimage

Have you already got your wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses Lexi? You will drive past this shop every day, it's in Landford! Xx

Charlotte Balbier Hepburn, RRP £1300

imageimageimage

Charlotte Balbier Aggie RRP £1200

imageimage

Are you working for Leesa (not sure if I've spelt it right?!).  My Mum lives in Landford. I tried on wedding dresses with her but didn't find the one (if it is her). She's altering my sister's wedding dress for September and we've ordered bridesmaid dresses from her for my sisters wedding too! I've got my dress but not bridesmaids yet. 

Gosh it's a small world! 

Yes Lexi, I work with Leesa! She's a lovely lady and really goes above and beyond for every bride. I met her at a wedding fair when working with the jewellers :)

TheLegacyofMrsM wrote (see post):

Yes Lexi, I work with Leesa! She's a lovely lady and really goes above and beyond for every bride. I met her at a wedding fair when working with the jewellers :)

She is so lovely! She altered my Mums wedding dress in 2013, thats when we first met her. Her aunts also run the farm shop my mum goes to in Landford! I can imagine she would be lovely to work for, I'm sure the two of you will do great things with her little studio!