A few rustic bits for sale.

I have various bits for sale from my copper rustic luxury romantic  farmers wedding.   

WOODEN LOGS 

wooden logs various sizes and prices from £2. i can make to order.   I have 10 small ones used with slits in for table numbers but can get different sizes of these.   Can be painted or decorated for autumn winter weddings to.  

HORSESHOES

Brides horseshoe large , real horseshoe from the livery , very romantic and decorated with material flowers and white ribbon would look lovely carried or as decoration . £10. 

Real horseshoes, there about 30,  from the livery painted gold and copper some are decorated with material flowers sourced from a designer in london £3 each.    

Fairylights 2 sets one white roses and on copper coloured wire £4 each. 

CAKESTAND

Copper coloured steel hand crafted cake stands x2.  One large and small.   £80 for both.  

Used dinner candles still lots of use left, a dusky nordic blue colour beautiful with silver copper or gold metal colours. x20 @ £2. 

NAPKINS

Cotton and poly cotton, small white flower patterned , napkins handcrafted in 3 colours light peach blue and coral x50  @ £2 each.

ANTIQUE LINENS

Antique napkins x3 £10 each used for the bridesmaid. Linen with taupe embroidery.   

small round lace antique wine coaster ( i sat the champagne on it)  beautifully made £5.

Drinks dispenser with flower design on £20.  

HAIRVINE by Miss Clemmie

Hairvine rose gold coloured , with flowers pearls and crystals handcrafted artisan made piece by miss clemmie bought for £135 will sell for £90 ono .    

Will sell earrings to match with peach coloured pearls crystals and flowers.  Bought for £75 will sell for £50. Again they are artisan pieces handmade by Miss Clemmie worn once.

Little ladies working cocktail watch in rosegold colour and crystals all over £20.  

GLASSWARE

Various mason jars and bottles large and small some sprayed copper colour With ribbon ties around neck.   From £4 each.  

Cakestand in blue glass shipped from america small 6" diameter would suit a gaint cupcake or small one tier cake to go with wedding cake, excellent condition never used.   £30. 

Cake stand 12" diameter in copper pierced metal with glass ball halfway down stem and patterned pressed glass cake plate very vintage rustic looking beautiful piece and never used so excellent condition.   £40. 

VEIL

ian stuart veil one full cathedral length tier with material petals scattered over it. Comb attached beautiful tulle material .   Bought new for £320 will sell for £260. 

WEDDING DRESS

also for sale on still white.co.uk and on another thread here , Ian stuart gown custom special wedding dress size 16 ( my normal size 14)  can be altered for smaller person.   

Chapagne ivory colour duchess satin with sparkle lace over, fitted to a fit and flare silouette angled at the hip with a corsage of roses at hip.  

3 tier long train at back can be bustled and has wrist loop attached. 

Altered on front hem as i have very poor eye sight,  still floor length.   

off the shoulder straps added with sparkle again and designer material flowers , can be easily removed to achieve a strapless gown look.

neckline is sweetheart top half heavily embroidered with flowers and beaded and very sparkly,  beautiful !  

The lace is an old italian design made in south of france stunning.

tulle layered underskirts .  Photos can seen at stillwhite or pm me and i can send some.  

WEDDING SHOE CLIPS

by Rainbow Club  ivory flowers very delicate, cute and pretty and romantic!  Bought for £25 will sell for £15.  worn once but in excellent condition. 

BIRDCAGE

large,  square based metal , copper coloured  birdcage with two tiers and  opening door made a beautiful flower arrangement centre piece for our top table wih little birds on it. Or put a large candle in it  and decorate for an autumn winter wedding      £80 ono. 

BIRDS 

material blue and white coloured birds, small size will clip onto birdcage £12 x6 .

Hessain roses x9. £2 each.   

Plastic highball glasses for reception drinks  lots left unused.  £10 the lot.  

Vintage Cauldron cooking pots x3  for autumn halloween weddings rusty copper coloured old looking .  

Various shapes and sizes from £30 each. 

Tulle material flower wreath with tiny pearls in the centre of each flower with material designer flowers and aplique lace in ivory and blush, beautiful romantic piece would look lovely in a vintage , winter wedding.  Very bridal.   £50. 

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

imageimage

imageimageimage

Here are some photos of the items for sale if you would like to see photos of others please pm me.   The wedding dress and veil can be seen on stillwhite and below. 

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

Photos by elizabeth melvin photography.

custom special gown by ian stuart.   Cant be bought for under £3000 now.  Selling for £1650.   interest already expressed.    Be quick before its snapped up!