French and gold wedding items for sale - collection only, SW19 London

Hi there,

This is my second thread as it's for collection only, due to weight of items. Other thread is for portable items :-)

All from our wedding this August.

£6
'Wimbledon Village' crate. Put it on the step so that you can see the depth. We got about 40 confetti cones in here.

£6
'Moet' crate, same size as one above. 

£10
Crate with iron handles 

imageimage

£2 each
Candle plates for big church candles. Too heavy to post I'm afraid. We have 5 in total.

imageimageimage

£4 each lantern
We have 15 of these gold lanterns that we used basically everywhere in our wedding, down the aisle then on the table and also as decorations. Saved us a fortune in flowers! Would like to sell them as a job lot so open to an offer if you take all 15. 

£12 
Double sided chalk sandwich board. We have written on both sides so needs a good clean but a really helpful prop for our wedding.

£40 for the lot
We used these padlocks for our guests to sign and lock onto a gate, to recreate a moment from when we got engaged. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Vicky :-)

• Hi. Are your lanterns still available? Many thanks

• Hi Vicky

If you are hapoy to accept me arranging a courier i am interested in your chalk board and moet/wimbledon crate 

x

• harwoodaliceharwoodalice Posts: 1
    Hi, 

You don't happen to still have any of this? I am local
  • Hello :)

If you haven’t sold your SW19 crate then I would love to come and pick it up. My postcode is also SW19 so it would be perfect! Didn’t think to look for a Wimbledon crate.

Many thanks,

Becky