Rustic wedding jars and hessian bunting

Hi 

selling all jars and bunting as package. Bunting was handmade and all jars were decorated by hand with white/cream lace. Some may need re glueing and jars will need cleaning as been in storage. Collection from Epsom only £80 think I have 'thank you'  too that I can throw in, will need to check  

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Molly33Molly33 Posts: 2

Hi, what price are you selling these for? 

• TekTek Posts: 41
    Molly33 wrote (see post):

Hi, what price are you selling these for? 

cant believe I forgot to put the price on

£80 for all, think I've got 'thank you' bunting that I can th in too. 

• E9E9 Posts: 1

Bunting made from hessian is a fantastic idea, i recently got some samples of hessian from a fabric company to check the different qualities available.

http://www.fabricuk.com/fabrics/210-hessian-fabric-soft-jute-cloth.html

when the samples arrived the swatches had been cut into squares about 15cm, what i liked about them they were cut around the edges with zig zag pattern, (pinking pattern they call it). and also available in different colours

It gave me an idea for my bunting, i spoke to the fabric company asking if they can cut some hessian into triangles,with the zig zag pattern,they agreed at a little cost,

Cutting 100s of triangles a home can be a nightmare, also trying to make them all the same size is a challenge in it self.

I have asked for a sample of 25cm triangle cut,, to check if the size will be good.

Can anyone give me an idea on the size of triangle i should use. i want to make about 100ft