Art couture ivory blush fishtail size 14 wedding dress

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Sadly my wedding is now over so I am selling my wedding dress it is described as blush ivory but a is very subtle colour underneath which highlights the lace detail top layer beautifully. I have included as many pictures as possible the first one is model picture and the rest are me. The final two are taken today in my spare room. Good condition except some slight dirty marks on bottom of train. I have tried to show in picture. The length and size of dress are unaltered and I was a size 12-14 on day but it has a corset back so would fit a 12 to 16 comfortably. I am 5ft 8 and wore aprox 4 inch heel. The only alterations I had done were a slight adjustment to shoulders and extra netting added to bottom and train. Will also include petticoat pictured which I didn't wear as the extra netting was enough for me. The dress has beautiful detail all over and a small train. Any questions please ask. The dress hasn't been dry cleaned yet as wanted to see interest first however I can arrange or buyer can. I paid 1175 and would like 500 ono. Located in cwmbran south wales. I am also selling the veil pictured in a separate listing but happy to combine. Thanks for looking :)