2 ivory cathedral veils + fishtail hoop for sale

Hi everyone,

We have a few items to sell after our wedding:

Collection from London or happy to post (postage fees not included)

Thank you x

• QueenDQueenD Posts: 325 New bride

Just updating this post as 1 veil now sold x

• DandelionBlueDandelionBlue Posts: 1,448 New bride

I might be interested in the veil. I lo e in London. So could pick it up

Beth78 wrote (see post):

What size is the hoop? And how much is postage

Hi Beth78, sorry about the delay. I had the query from another Bride about postage and when I checked with the post office, because of the size of the item it would be a large parcel which starts at £14.. so might not be worth to post

But happy to arrange collection if you are London based?

For the size, apologies I do not have the details as I bought it in the Bridal store where I bought my dress but I am a size 16, and height is 172cm and it fitted perfectly - hope that helps?

DandelionBlue wrote (see post):

I might be interested in the veil. I lo e in London. So could pick it up

Hello DandelionBlue, sure, we could meet in Central London (Kings Cross) this week would that work for you? Or happy to post, it should be about £3 postage fees as it is light and I could put in the large padded envelope, what do you think?

Beth78 wrote (see post):
    QueenD wrote (see post):
    Beth78 wrote (see post):

What size is the hoop? And how much is postage

Hi Beth78, sorry about the delay. I had the query from another Bride about postage and when I checked with the post office, because of the size of the item it would be a large parcel which starts at £14.. so might not be worth to post

But happy to arrange collection if you are London based?

For the size, apologies I do not have the details as I bought it in the Bridal store where I bought my dress but I am a size 16, and height is 172cm and it fitted perfectly - hope that helps?

No worried thanks anyway! I’m actually in Yorkshire, a size 8 and I’m only 157cm tall so it in no way works, but thank you for the reply and I hope you manage to sell it soon!

Ah yes, not sure it would have been the best fit. Thanks and hope you will find one that fits soon x