Forum home Swap and Sale

Items for sale from our wedding incl. paper lanterns, garden games, & props

After the post-wedding blues I'm finally getting around to selling items from our DIY village hall wedding!

Most items are collection only due to their size, although there are some I can post. Collection is from near Galashiels in the Scottish Borders, however with enough notice (a week or so) I can arrange for the items to be collected from the Slateford area of Edinburgh, or Balado near Kinross.

Some items I'm happy to give away for free if you can collect or cover the postage.

imageimage

Colourful honeycomb paper balls/lanterns - 38 in total. 6 x 3pack from Hobbycraft in white and assorted colours as shown (each pack contains 1x12inch and 2x10 inch). Also 5 blue, 5 purple, 5 pink, 5 yellow + 5 green (all 10inch). Looking for £15 for all of them, can post.

imageimage

10 x white paper lanterns, have to be self-assembled but very easy. £5 for all, can post.

£20 if you want all 48 paper balls/lanterns.

imageimageimage

Photo booth props - these are a mixture of a Ginger Ray kit and other bits & bobs so probably around 30 pieces in total - £5 for all, can post.

Disco cardboard cut-out couple. Bought for £34.99 on Amazon and went down great on the night!

Selling for £15, collection only due to size (it does fold but still too big to post). Stands around 6 feet I think.

imageimage

Garden games (although we used them inside!) Giant Jenga, noughts & crosses, and quoits - all bought from The Range. £10 for all, collection only.

imageimageimage

2 x large blank stretch canvas, 100cm x 100cm. We used these for our table plan. There's a minor dent on one. £10 for both, collection only.

5 x mason jar style mug with lid & straw (only 4 pictured but I have 5 in total), £5 for all, collection only.

imageimage

4 x jars with clip lid, we used for sweetie table, £5 for all, collection only.

imageimage

29 small glass jars with lids (some have bows stuck on but these are easily removed), we used with corks as table name holders, £5 for all, collection only.

• Helen215Helen215 Posts: 9 New bride

Argh it cut half my post - apologies if it magically reappears and this gets posted twice!!

The rest:

5 x large salad bowls & 5 x large plastic jugs, £5 for all, collection only.

Apologies I don't have a better photo but I have approx. 50 dinner plates, 50 side plates & 50 bowls in the style shown above - plain, off-white colour. Would like £50 for the whole lot but open to negotiation - collection only.

FREE ITEMS:

I'll happily include any of these items for free when you buy any of the above items, or I can post them to you if you cover the postage:

8 metres of Happily Ever After bunting -  SOLD

39 corks (good times getting all these collected!)

Half pack of East of India Mr&Mrs bunting - SOLD

2 packs of zoo animal masks - left out for the kids but weren't used

4 foam rosettes

Garter, never used

5 x plastic utensils, never used

Can 'koozies'

10 metallic gold & 10 metallic silver balloons - SOLD

• I'd be interested in both sets of bunting and the balloons, if you let me know how much you'd want for just those and to cover packaging.

Victoria291 wrote (see post):

I'd be interested in both sets of bunting and the balloons, if you let me know how much you'd want for just those and to cover packaging.

Hi, sent you a PM

Bunting and balloons now sold, everything else still available!

Items still available: disco cardboard cut-out couple; two blank 100cm x 100cm stretch canvases; plastic salad bowls, jugs and utensils; dinner plates, side plates and bowls.

Everything collection only.