Cathedral length veil

Hi all

Just got married and am looking to pass on my veil. It was 170 but all I want for it is postage. It is ivory double tiered with lace edging. My only stipulation is that it goes to someone who is going to use it and enjoy it as much as I did, so am just looking for postage. I don't want to send it to someone who is just going to sell it on. Thanks!

Here are some pics of it, can send more directly if needed:

imageimageimageimage

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,347 New bride

OMG it is beautiful, and what a lovely gesture! Sadly it would be wasted in my venue, as there is no swishing room, but hopefully someone else can enjoy it 

• MrsS2019MrsS2019 Posts: 137 New bride

Hi I would absolutely love it if you could send me a closer photo of the lace pattern to see if it would go with the lace appliqués on my dress

• Hi Candice, I would love this if it is still available. I spent more than intended on my dress, so thought I would have to sacrifice having a veil. If this is still available it will make my day, as my dress has lace on too so itwould be just perfect 😊

Our planning thread here
  • Candice9Candice9 Posts: 230

imageimageimageimage

As requested a bit more of the detail/lace edging

• oh my goodness, if this is still available I would love to have it!? its beautiful and would suit my dress perfectly!

• wedscot wrote (see post):

Hi Candice, I would love this if it is still available. I spent more than intended on my dress, so thought I would have to sacrifice having a veil. If this is still available it will make my day, as my dress has lace on too so itwould be just perfect 😊

It's beautiful, would love to be considered ☺

Our planning thread here
  • MrsS2019MrsS2019 Posts: 137 New bride

Hi Candice that lace would go perfect with my the lace on my dress! how much would postage be?