Forum home Swap and Sale

Ian Stuart flower bomb size 10

If you are reading this, you don’t need me to describe the ‘Flower Bomb’ by Ian Stuart. It’s amazingly unique and perfectly flattering in every way- as my mum calls it- a show stopper!

Worn once and really do not want to sell but the only reason I could buy it in the first place was with the view to selling it as paid £3450.

Ivory. I am size 10 in normal clothes and about 5’6 - 5’7 and wore 3 inch heels. I had chicken fillets inserted into pockets to help “enhance” so I didn’t need to wear a bra- but can be removed if needed. I had a bit added to hold up the train for the evening dancing-which helped A LOT! Also, I had the hoop fitted into the dress as to prevent any more layers underneath as there are hundreds, this helped a lot with not only making the shape look better, but also made it easier to walk and help with air circulation round my legs. So I have spent quite a lot of money on it to make it more comfortable and practical to wear for the whole day which I suppose saves you money…but all can be removed/not used if you require.  Also- I used the choker- for my hair - which I still have.

It is in very good condition, no rips or tears. Does have a bit of mud on the under skirt-which you can’t see when wearing- but obviously you would want to dry clean before your special day. I didn’t wear fake tan or anything so there are no other stains inside or outside it.

£1100. Is the most beautiful dress and i would like it to go to a good home so only sensible offers please. Please contact me if you have any questions. thanks