Gorgeous Fine Lace Wedding Dress Size 10 For Sale. Cymbeline Cadiz.

Hello, now I am married I am selling my beautiful and very comfortable wedding dress from French bridal designer Cymbeline. It fits a standard size 10.

It has three layers: A silk underlay, a fine layer of net and a fine chantilly lace overlay, ivory in colour with a few tiny clear sequins that reflect the light. It has a v-neck crossover front, cap sleeves and a subtle satin bow under the bust. I left this plain, but it could be enhanced with a brooch if you like a bit of sparkle, or removed altogether.

The back is also v-shaped and the dress fastens with an invisible zip. It is a flattering bias cut with a puddle train that can be hooked onto the back of the skirt. There are sewn in bra cups and it is almost exactly a standard size 10 fit. I am 5ft 7in in height and wore flat shoes, the dress was floor length on me (see attached photos).

The dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and aside from a small amount of wear in the places you would expect (underneath the train and around the base - which are hardly visible) - it is in excellent condition. This dress is from a pet-free, non-smoking household.

I am selling this dress for £449 or very close to that.

I live in Loughborough in Leicestershire. Please get in touch if you have any questions, want to see some more photos or would like to arrange a time to come and try it on. I can provide a cup of tea, privacy and a full length mirror! You can send me a message via my profile, or send me an email at [email protected]

Thank you!