Talkback: The Ultimate Guide to Wedding Anniversary Gifts

• KamalKamal Posts: 1
    Best Anniversary Gifts - Personalize Chocolates
    Chocolates are considered to be one of the best options when it comes to anniversary gifts and you can make it even better by adding a personal touch. Apart from the personalized chocolates, the wrappers or boxes can also be personalized. These can be saved as a unique memorabilia which marks the special day and gives you memories that you will always cherish.
    Thinking about gifting personalized chocolates on anniversary? Here is an informative guide to help you make the right gifting decisions!
    Depending on whether you are searching for an anniversary gift for your husband or another couple altogether, you can choose from several types of chocolates. If it is an anniversary gift for wife or husband you can include a sweet message or personal greeting instead of just a wish.
  • Nikki93Nikki93 Posts: 3
    I got my husband a personalized song from Songfinch for our first year anniversary and he loved it. I may have loved it more than him since I couldn't wait until our anniversary, lol. I had to give it to him the week before but his reaction was still priceless.

He took me to dinner at the restaurant our first date was at so we played the song on the way to the dinner and it tied everything together.

Now we both have to top both those gifts in year two -- wish us luck! :)