Talkback: Top 25 London wedding shops

kenzkenz Posts: 10
I think you will find fairytale London has some terrible reviews on here and other sites... they really should not be mentioned

• I don't normally write reviews, but I had to this time to warn other brides! Avoid BRIDAL CAPRICE BOUTIQUE! The team seemed friendly and nice when I tried the dresses for the first time. My wedding was a short notice, so I settled for buying a stunning sample dress from this year's collection of San Patrick 2018. I paid the full amount upfront £1,385 and then two weeks later my fiancé got diagnosed with TUMOR in his lung! I was devastated and our wedding plans got cancelled. So I phoned them to tell them this and explain that we are in no place to be planning a wedding anymore. I requested to refund the dress which was still in their store, unworn, and unaltered and was bought two weeks before we knew about my fiance TUMOR. Julia the store manger refused to refund it even if not in full price. I was willing to accept £ 1000 in return for a dress that is still in her store! I explained that the dress is stunning and from 2018 new collection and would make any bride fall in love it, but she completely ignored me.

• Dan37Dan37 Posts: 1
    https://www.nivaldo.co.uk - a Wedding Dress Shop