candelabra dilemma

Hi, wondering if anyone can help? Im looking for tall candelabras for my centrepieces. They need to be from about 70cm- 100cm, in black or silver. I need 10 of these which is making it difficult and expensive. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Amy

• susan140407susan140407 Posts: 115
    Quoted:
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help? Im looking for tall candelabras for my centrepieces. They need to be from about 70cm- 100cm, in black or silver. I need 10 of these which is making it difficult and expensive. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Amy

Hi, I'm selling 10 silver ones!!!!

I've posted photo's of them on here, I'm suprised you haven't seen them.

Have a look on Best buys for my post yesterday as I don't have the picture here in work to re-post.

I'd love them to go to someone who'll appreciate them as I had to make them myself (+dad & bro) and put a lot of work into them.

They cost about £30 each to make from IKEA candellabra's. I live in Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire.

I have someone interested in 2, but if you need all 10, I'll keep them for you. Plus I have a spare one still in its box you can have too, plus ribbons, candels, flowers...

Email me or reply here.:\)

Susan

xxx