Idea for Favours, what do you think?

Hi everyone

I wasn't going to bother having favours at our receptions, as I think they can be a bit pointless and most people wouldn't even notice!

However, I then came up with the idea of having CDs made up with music tracks from the ceremeony / our first dance, etc and some of mine and H2bs favourite songs.

We both love our music, and my mums partner has his own recording studio, so it would only cost the blank CDs. I thought it would also be a good way to involve him in the plans.

What do you think?

• I think this wold be a marvellous, personal and sentimental treat for the guests! Much better than sugared almonds! I love it!!
  • MrsVGreen2BMrsVGreen2B Posts: 114
    hey good idea.

Very cheap too and a your gursts will appreciate the thought and the effort you went to!!!
  • 19Emms8419Emms84 Posts: 56
    I think its a lovely idea because its so different and so easy to do. Also its a good sentimental gift for your guests to remember your day.
  • clarekellclarekell Posts: 6,666
    I think it's a great way to reflect your personalities!

I am sure your guests will think it's a great idea!

x x x
  • KpeacockukKpeacockuk Posts: 351
    I think that is a fab idea. Loads of b2b sound like they are opting out of getting favours usually because of cost but i think there are so many ways you can do it whilst making it personal and that is the fun bit! xx